1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198124520360 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Comrade Cabbage, Mar 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Comrade Cabbage

Comrade Cabbage New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:49779337
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Steam Wallet fraud
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198124520360

Victim profile: 76561198059824403

What happened? Description:
    so pizza approached me on a trading server (vatican) on which he said he would pay for my hat which i was asking for around 20-23 keys, he said that he would pay 50 dollars for it in either steam wallet or paypal, but that i would have to go first. i then responded me wanting steam wallet codes, and with asking for 10-20 dollar overpay since he had one unconfirmed report and he wanted me to go first. after some negotiation he adds me and closes the trade, so the stuff above i have no evidence of. the rest is in steam chat which i can prove, and have provided screen shots of. he then says that he will do it. i ask for him to give me the 20$ code first, or at least send me pictures of the cards proving he has them. he begins to get agitated, saying that he has done it before and that he has had many satisfied customers, which can be seen on his profile and on backpack.tf. the other thing is that he had more rep then me so i was already supposed to go first. so i agree and send him a trade offer with the hat. he accepts and send me the codes. after testing them out i tell him, he tells me some bs like changing the 7 to 8s and then unfriends me and blocks me. later he made his profile private. do not trade with this scum bag​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Comrade Cabbage

Comrade Cabbage New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:49779337
    he later readded me and unblocked me, toyed with me saying he would give it back. he then cancels the trade and blocks me again, all for his amusement. this guy not only scams people, but enjoy doing it and toying with people to feed his own greedy needs.
  3. friedchicken.exe [Phased]

friedchicken.exe [Phased] New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:43872687
    How the hell does this guy sleep at night, pulling this bull and being an a✿✿✿✿✿✿?
  4. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    Do you have screenshots of this?
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating, SteamRep Partner Members, SteamRep Partner SCAs).**
  5. Clive

Clive SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:43668349
    This thread has been archived since the requested information was not provided. If you obtain the requested information, please create a new report.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.