1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198124520360 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by a8.-iFenic ;*, Mar 29, 2015.

1. a8.-iFenic ;*

a8.-iFenic ;* New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:59312665
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Steam Wallet fraud
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198124520360

Victim profile: 76561198124520360

What happened? Description:
    He scammed me from another account first and now some days ago he added me from hes main (this account, pizza mac cheese). Then he scammed my by making me go first in a steam wallet fund trade were i should get 2 wallet codes. But coming to the main fact is that i got proof. Today he added me to taunt me and wrote this about the Frsotbite Great Glasgow Helmet he scammed me on. Imgur Proof: http://imgur.com/yYn1iUG
    Thats proof of the taunt that tells he acually scammed me but the first time when he went first on the Glasgow he sended me a imgur with proof of he payed me which showed to be a photoshop picture of some kind cause i haven't got a single cent (that one was a paypal).
    The last scamm was on my Smoking Masque and i already told about that...
    This guy have scammed other people and then he has other accounts hes scamming from by paypal/ steam wallet fund. When he have scammed them hes trading them over to this account and then sells them while making +rep for paypal/wallet fund trade on bp.tf to this account so he also can scamm people from this. Be aware this guy is tricky and will try to scamm anyone that he wants to!​

Provide Evidence:
    [​IMG] Thats the proof of today and heres the fake payment he made cause i didn't get any cash/money. [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. ☁TTT☁ PizzaMacCheese★

☁TTT☁ PizzaMacCheese★ Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:82127316
    I asked you if you want buy Glasgow yes, I don't said ~I scammed you~, you call this photos "Proof"? Where is the proof ? Other account ? I have only one account and only one PC... Have a good day **"Victim"** and dear steam rep admin, I'm sorry if this "victim" (lol again) waste your time.
    ~Pizza
  3. ☁TTT☁ PizzaMacCheese★

Steam:
    And I'm the victim of me and the scammer of me ? Oh Nice, so can I have free items because I'm victim ? :3
    ~Pizza

Attached Files:

4. Comrade Cabbage

Comrade Cabbage New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:49779337
    pulled the same s✿✿✿ with me, scams me, then readds me to taunt me. really a truly disgusting guy.
  5. Comrade Cabbage

Comrade Cabbage New User

Steam:
    and lay off the guy, English obviously isn't his first language, which i'm guessing u used to your advantage , just like with the other guy with the blizz KE
  6. ☁TTT☁ PizzaMacCheese★

Steam:
    Hei genius (Comprare Stupid Cabbage) You asked me via your friend called "Shirt" I didn't added you, never I add Sh1ths as you.
    And Dear admin, I can give all screen.
    ~Pizza
  7. Comrade Cabbage

Comrade Cabbage New User

Steam:
    lol re-add me that way i can take a screen shot of the logs, also it isnt in your best interest to make fun of my intelligence when you use "hei", and no need to go to insults, it only makes you look like your afraid of something, that most likely being the reports about your scams that are stacking up. your time is running out my friend, hope the stolen hats were worth it.
  8. Comrade Cabbage

Comrade Cabbage New User

Steam:
    especially with a present yupi's report, doubt there is anyway your gonna wiggle out of that one
  9. maxlasa

maxlasa New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:48367028
    This guy also tried to scam me. I didn't record it so it obviously cannot be used as evidence, but he tried to offer 130 dollars on my ghosts brainslug, which is worth around 60 dollars. I instantly knew he was attempting to scam me.
  10. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    We require all evidence uploaded to our forums as attachments so it doesn't disappear. Your 3rd party images are gone, so there is absolutely no evidence in this report. As such, I am archiving it. If you still have the evidence, please make a new report.