1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Evidence Provided Report: 76561198124571719 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Previously Banned Reports' started by ZquigLy, May 18, 2016.

1. ZquigLy

ZquigLy New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:154668447
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Rep Fraud] Impersonation with intent to defraud
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198124571719

Victim profile: 76561198269602622

What happened? Description:
    I recieved a friend request from this account due to a csgolounge post. We were chatting about trading and i was told to look through a list of items that they had in there inv., So i looked and there was a list of items that seemed to good to be true. I was told to pick one and they said they did a background check on me and said they were doing a "Steam Admin" Trade. I asked for more information and they stated that "steam admin is a worker on steam mate valve employee that can assist us on our trade to avoid scam attempt and they can track if our knives is unclean using there mobile detector". At this point I googled it and the first thing that popped up was "Steam Admin Trade Scam". I asked about that and they played stupid with me. I Basically knew it was a scam at this point, so I asked for more details on the trade, and was greeted with a warm, "This user is now offline".​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Thanks moving to review
    Do keep in mind hte user is already tagged/banned at this time.