1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Evidence Provided Report: 76561198124778003 - (TItanXX / [DOTA2] Dota2 Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by RatZ, Apr 17, 2014.

1. RatZ

RatZ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:58787493
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Misrepresenting virtual items
    Virtual item type involved: [DOTA2] Dota2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198124778003 (TItanXX)

Victim profile: 76561198077840715

What happened? Description:
    I went to dota2lounge.com and posted a trade ([H] Chest [W] Any) and I get a friend request from someone named "DomengSi". I know there are a lot of scammers around so I checked out his profile and he seemed legit. He's got good reps about being a good trader and all that fake nonsense. He sends me a message saying he wants my Nature's Prophet Set and Faceless Void set and he's willing to pay me 9.45$ in Steam Wallet Funds. I didn't know that Steam Wallet was tradable so I countered the offer and told him that I'll trade my Void set and 2/4 Axe set for 4.45$. He agreed to the trade and sent me a trade invite. There was an error whilst trading normally so he said he'll send me a trade offer. The trade offer had a message, a very big one which looked very legit so (like an idiot), I accepted it.

He told me to re-login and start Dota and I'll get the Steam Wallet Funds. I did and when I came back, the scammer blocked me, changed his name to "TitanXX", and ran away with his loot. I have uploaded whatever screenshots I could. The only screenshot I couldn't upload was the chat.

I would like to conclude that you please punish this scammer for what he has done. I'm not bothered by the items I have lost because that is of my own fault but he must've scammed many before and he will scam more again. Please punish him before he does more harm to the Steam Community.

Thank you,
    RatZ​

Provide Evidence:
    DESCRIPTION OF SCREENSHOTS:

scammerprofile.jpg
    Contains the profile of the scammer. Also includes the multiple names he has used to scam people

tradehistory.jpg
    Contains the list of items obtained from the Trade History

tradeoffer.jpg
    Contains the message he sent me along with the trade offer

I am extremely sorry that I cannot provide a chat history as I only discovered this site like 30 minutes ago from a friend​

Attached Files:

2. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    Marking ready for review by an admin.