1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561198125097842 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by zechlohz, Jul 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zechlohz

zechlohz New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:75528181
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Accomplice] Trading with marked scammers or hijackers
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198125097842

Victim profile: 76561198111322090

What happened? Description:
    Basically,i got a random friend request from this guy.After looking at his steam profile and seeing a trade ban on it,i found it fishy as to why he would want my unusuals if he couldn't trade them. His inventory was also not sufficient enough to afford the prices of my unusuals. He wanted to buy my hats in bulk too,instead of each per trade. My evidence is provided down below ;) ,i manage to see through his scam way before it took place,it was only after i showed him his steamrep link that he unfriended me and went offline. stop these dirty scammers. :) thx for your time.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Skyrider

Skyrider Retired Staff Partner Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:11715230
    Hello @zechlohz

Thanks for taking your time to report this user. I'm afraid there's not enough evidence that he was 'actually' trying to do something for us to put the additional information to his already marked steamrep profile. From what I can see, he wanted to trade you but you mentioned he couldn't trade. As you are well aware, you posted his steamrep link and he unfriended you afterwards.

From the screenshots, (and really I'm referring to what I see) there's no intention of a scam (yet) despite his history and tons of existing reports. I am glad however you checked him out before even trying anything. But with the lack of 'evidence' so to speak, I have to invalidate this report.

I again thank you for your report.

Regards,
    Skyrider
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.