1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Evidence Provided Report: 76561198125135886 - (ALT F4 | KeHeN SkY / [DOTA2] Dota2 Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by Billy™, Apr 17, 2014.

1. Billy™

Billy™ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:42904787
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Fake items or item duplication
    Virtual item type involved: [DOTA2] Dota2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198125135886 (ALT F4 | KeHeN SkY)

Victim profile: 76561198046075303

What happened? Description:
    The dude tried to pay his debt back with 2 "Dota 2 Key codes". I met him once in a game. I told him that he sucked and that I knew better than him long story short.​

Provide Evidence:
    It all started when he requested a loan from me and my friends as we decided to play a game with him. Me being the nice guy I decided to give him what he asked for. He asked for 2 rares and so I gave him. After a few times of asking him for my loan back he decided to unfriend me. I was cool with that because it was 2 rares. After 10 or so days his friend told me to add him as he would pay me back the 2 rares. It seems as though the deal had changed. It went from 2 rares to 2 keys. He said that he'd give me 2 keys as a gift. He sent me the trade offer but it showed that he had nothing to give me and in return he would recieve a lot of my items. He said the keys were "codes" and that he'd give them to me after I accepted the offer. At that point I knew he was gonna scam me and decided to have a little banter with him. This report is for the attempt to scam.​

Attached Files:

2. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    Marking ready for review
  3. Billy™

Billy™ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:42904787
    PS. We mostly spoke in our native tongue, tagalog or Filipino, just wanted to make things clear. Thank you.