1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198125220116 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by MrAwesome44444, Apr 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrAwesome44444

MrAwesome44444 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:91463571
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198125220116

Victim profile: 76561198143192870

What happened? Description:
    Ok so this guy added me wanting to buy some of my items with redeemable Unusuals? that can only be redeemed after the trade, idk it was weird either way, I have a screenshot of him admitting to the attempted scam on me after I confronted him and scolded him for it, as far as I know I don't need to show any other evidence becuase this just all thats really needed, idc if this guy gets banned for this but at minimum i want a negative rating on his account, I've done some bad things in the past that I wish I could take back but I can't, and it's there permanately, I just want him to learn his lesson and hopefully scare him enough so he never does it again, so he doesn't mess up as much as I did, I hope after this he learns to change his ways​

Provide Evidence:
    As listed down below a full admission to the scam he attempted to make​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @MrAwesome44444 Where is the rest of the chat? Need to show the intent to scam not the confession.. a confession would hold only if you can show the intent.
  3. MrAwesome44444

MrAwesome44444 New User

Steam:
    oh ok, well i can't go back and see my old chat unless steam has a way to that I dont know of, the only other screenshot i have is one of him threatening to kill himself afterwards, if there is a way to go back into old chats please inform me how, heres the screenshot

Attached Files:

4. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    @MrAwesome44444 If you had that part of the chat why didn't you add that to the report to start with? What else do you have to add here? If you have more add it ALL now cause its holding up this and other reports.
    Also Please provide a full screen shot of your Trade Inventory History for last few days to present- open this with a web browser, move your mouse over the users name in question so it shows up the hypertext popup URL at the bottom of the screen - take the screen shot DO NOT edit it in anyway and upload.
  5. MrAwesome44444

MrAwesome44444 New User

Steam:
    Sorry about that the only reason why I didn't have that in the first place was because I thought a confession would have been fine but now I fully understand why you need more, in the 2 screenshots provided you can see the terrible code he created in the trade and in the second screenshot you can clearly see that he says in the trade note bar that it can only be activated right after the trade which Is obviously a lie, well there you have it now you can see that he obviously intended to scam me, and that he admitted to it

Attached Files:

6. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Next time make sure you just provide everything up front and completely unedited and uncropped. These last two images are cropped or cut down...making them very hard to accept. So if you don't mind go back and take them again - completely full screen, I even want to see the windows start bar. Open these in a web browser, hover your mouse pointer over the name there so it popups the URL at the bottom.
  7. MrAwesome44444

MrAwesome44444 New User

Steam:
    It was unedited, i just didnt think that you needed the full screenshot as I'm on mac doing this so i can control the size when screen shooting, and i'm stupid and i couldn't figure out what you meant by hovering over so i tried to figure out what you meant, here are the full screenshots

Attached Files:

8. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Ok I'll accept those -thanks, moving to review.
  9. Nikson(YT)

Nikson(YT) New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:82477194
    It was ediited he faked it he was setup.
  10. MrAwesome44444

MrAwesome44444 New User

Steam:
    There was no possible way I faked it, all evidence is screenshots of the actual event that took place, as far as I know there is no possible way to even fake this, and by you stating that I "faked it" just proves my point that you are guilty, and if I was "setup/faked it" then prove why or how I was, but you can't, because your lying and you got caught, but you just can't deal with it so your coming on here in a desperate attempt to save yourself from a negative rating or ban, no matter what you say or do the pure evidence I have is enough or should be enough to get you a ban or at least a negative rating, just own up mate
  11. Edward.

Edward. SteamRep Admin Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:30537130
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:30537130
    Hello,

Your report was accepted and the accused was banned. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.

Thank you for reporting this user.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.