1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198125351513 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by skhamm # LFT SNIPER, Aug 22, 2014.

1. skhamm # LFT SNIPER

skhamm # LFT SNIPER New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:59939856
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Accomplice] Trading with marked scammers or hijackers
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198125351513

Victim profile: 76561198080145440

What happened? Description:
    well u see i trusted him to tryon my maxs for a new set and well right after i traded it to him he turns off voice chat and blocks me. I know him because hes one of my steam friends half brother so we met on a DM server a while back but then friended a month ago. Until he blocked me and all. I actually trusted him severa; times with the maxs because he always gave it back but then one day on the 13th i give it to him and then he blocks me. Right after he took the maxs from me he sold it for some stuff then got paypal money. man i was so pissed ad i have tried to talk to steam support but then a steam admin named chride told me about this so now im using this​

Provide Evidence:
    http://steamrep.com/search?q=http://steamcommunity.com/id/LasagnaLarry/
    he is a marked scammer and well he was my friends half brother and he got scammed off 50 buds or something and was mad whenever he saw my maxs so when i gave it to him first he was tempted to take it but never did but one day he acted like he was going to take it as a joke and themn an hour later or so asks for it again and thats when he blocks me and takes it for good.....​

Attached Files:

2. skhamm # LFT SNIPER

Steam:
  3. skhamm # LFT SNIPER

Steam:
    my friends dont want to be involved in this of any sort so they won get banned
  4. M'aiq

M'aiq New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:36600438
    Please, consider providing any evidence.
  5. skhamm # LFT SNIPER

Steam:
    well he blocked me before i could talk plead back and my friends dont wanna be the middleman but i did have this chat before he blocked me

Attached Files:

6. skhamm # LFT SNIPER

Steam:
    it was 9 days ago wen i gave it to him and i just figured how to steam rep
  7. skhamm # LFT SNIPER

Steam:
    well actually a friend of mine named taggin toasty talked to him i can screen shot u that

Attached Files:

8. skhamm # LFT SNIPER

Steam:
    btw i just wanna than everyone so much for actually reading my post and paying attention to what happened
  9. skhamm # LFT SNIPER

Steam:
    even more proof i talked to him when he tried to fake give it to me then cancel trade i had this little chat proof the rest he just acted dumb

Attached Files:

10. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    In order to process this report, we need uncropped, unedited screenshots of your conversation with the accused, showing his agreement to "borrow" the Max's Severed Head as well as his agreement to return it. Do not annotate them or edit them in any way.

Please re-upload screenshots your inventory history, taken from within the Steam client with the URL bar visible, and without editing or annotating it. If you don't have the URL bar visible within Steam, please enable it. To enable the URL bar, go to View -> Settings -> Interface. Check the box next to Display Steam URL address bar when available.
  11. ♡Luke♥

♡Luke♥ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:57068512
    Im sorry dude. he scammed me too...
  12. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    @skhamm # LFT SNIPER,

Unfortunately, without the requested information, this report will be archived. Please open a new report with the requested information or evidence if you can provide it later.

Thanks.