1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198125351513 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by ♡Luke♥, Sep 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ♡Luke♥

♡Luke♥ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:57068512
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198125351513

Victim profile: 76561198074402752

What happened? Description:
    Well i trusted this guy. He brokered for me and i trusted him. Well earlier we were talking, and he knew I wanted a maxs head so he proposed to help me get one. He quicksold his unusual Bubbling Brown Bomber for 19 keys and then offered on people maxs with my Green Energy Detective Noir + 10 keys. He promised if i had to sleep, when i woke up i would have a trade offer of the maxs. I woke up all excited only to find that he unfrineded me, and block me. I tried communicating with him without any luck. Im sorry that i couldnt get any screenshots of the chat but i trusted him and he removed and blocked me...​

Provide Evidence:
    This shows that i gave him the noir. Im sorry for not being able to get any of chat evidence. he removed and blocked me so i could not get anything from the chat.​

Attached Files:

2. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Hello, @♡Luke♥

Unfortunately, the screenshot of the agreement (In written format, such as chat from Steam) is vital for your report.

As such, I'll archive this.

Regardless, thanks for reporting!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.