1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198125665549 - (gucci mayne $$$ / [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by -ᴘᴍᴄ- PandaMafia, Apr 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -ᴘᴍᴄ- PandaMafia

-ᴘᴍᴄ- PandaMafia New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:67551198
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198125665549 (gucci mayne $$$)

Victim profile: 76561198095368125

What happened? Description:
    After posting a tf2outpost trade to sell my keys, he goes and friends me. At first I check him out seeing that he has no tf2 hours or any inventory. He has no games. But he manages to provide me with a source rep page. Not too familiar with paypal I go and trust him. He had an incredible amount of rep and the link in rep did connect to his steam. With that I gave him my buds. Then he said he wants keys. I said there are .80 cents fees and he doesn't want to pay twice and to give it to him all at once. I do and he disappears. He tries to sell the bud and the person that he was trying to sell it to friends me. He did high indepth research to see if he was a scammer. I did more research and already found 3 scam reports.​

Provide Evidence:
    wanted to sell my earbud and keys for extra money. I will soon be moving and the extra money could always help. Instead, I get met by a scammer. He showed multiple pages of rep making me believe in him. Afterwards, he took them and ran. He even tried to sell them to someone else. I don't believe this is his real account. He has no hours or anything but once again his rep was enough. I thought he wouldn't risk his rep for items. He has 4 pending reports on steam rep with paypal trade. I lost 1 bud and 10 keys. Any help would be appreciated.

User:http://steamcommunity.com/id/khemahl
    Rep: : forums-sourceop.com/threads/423751-Khemahl-s-Rep-Thread​

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2014
  2. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    I need a picture of your Paypal history for the last month, full screen and it needs to be unedited.
    I need a picture of your trade history, Full screen unedited. In that picture I need to see at least one trade from the previous day.
  3. Satangel

Satangel Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:25738630
    OP, I have your buds + 10 keys.
    This piece of s✿✿✿ scammer tried to sell me them, he traded them to me up front (because I have loads of rep), and is now waiting for his payment (which will never come because he obviously scammed these items). I knew he was a scammer, that's why I did this.
    I want to give you your items back, free of charge.

Attached Files:

4. Skyrider

Skyrider Retired Staff Partner Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:11715230
    It's forums.sourceop.com NOT forums-source.com.. You've been linked to a FAKE SourceOP site. I've removed the clickable link to text only.
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2014
  5. -ᴘᴍᴄ- PandaMafia

Steam:
    Here you go admins.

Attached Files:

6. Thomas Matthias

Thomas Matthias Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:36213483
    Can you please take a picture of PayPal once again? Log in to PayPal, then choose View all of my transactions and take a screenshot of the entire internet browser window so we will be able to see the address bar.
  7. -ᴘᴍᴄ- PandaMafia

Steam:
    My pay pal

Attached Files:

8. -ᴘᴍᴄ- PandaMafia

Steam:
    Chrome

Attached Files: