1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Need More Info Report: 76561198126535446 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Previously Banned Reports' started by Dabz, Sep 12, 2014.

1. Dabz

Dabz New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:16762225
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198126535446

Victim profile: 76561197993790179

What happened? Description:
    She had good rep, which was obviosuly from fake accounts now that I look at it, and scammed me out of buying keys, I xfered the money then she immediately blocked and erased all negative comments I made about her.​

Provide Evidence:
    I don't have the chat history as it was on steam and my computer crashed forcing me to lost the chat history. Basically she was selling keys for money. She had a lot of people +repping her so I figured she was legit. After I transferred the funds I got instantly blocked and received no keys. BAN THIS WHORE​

Attached Files:

2. Yo™(Trading)

Yo™(Trading) Unconfirmed Reports

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:56964357
    Just tried to buy a Counter Strike Global Offensive item from me. Very shady profile with 5 games (4 of which are free) and the 5th being CS:GO which had 21 hours of playtime on it. The inventory was practically empty except for some cases. I wanted to look her up here before I made a deal with her. Glad I checked and found out she had a report on her from yesterday for attempted paypal scams.. As soon as I showed her this she started spamming me with "LOL" and then immediately went offline (Removed me). I gladly reported her for you and for anyone else that may fall victim to her scams. Thank you for making a post about this and stopping a potential AWP I Asiimov from being scammed away from me.. Good day sir!
    Cheers,
    Yo™
  3. - psyx

- psyx New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:55070029
    Same here as the upper post, she wasted my time. I'm so glad I found this report. She very shady and didn't want to trade with middle man, said that she was scammed before like that. Her profile has everyone that gave her +reps on steam in friends. Guys always remember trade with trusted people on steam rep not this fake reps in steam! Thanks alot!
  4. gencobra

gencobra Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:31047928
    Steam:
    Can you provide screenshots of your trade history, your chat with jinxy, and an uncropped paypal history screenshot?
  5. Dabz

Dabz New User

Steam:
    As I said before my PC crashed so I lost the chat history, I can only provide Paypal. Their is no trade history with her that I can show you.

Attached Files:

6. gencobra

gencobra Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    Steam:
    If you still have screenshots of the reported user refusing to use a middleman, please file another report or PM them to me.
  7. gencobra

gencobra Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    Steam:
    A screenshot of steamcommunity.com/id/jasonownedyou/inventoryhistory/
    would indicate that you never received items for your money
  8. Dabz

Dabz New User

Steam:
    Thank you, didn't know where to go for that.

Attached Files:

9. Dabz

Dabz New User

Steam:
    This happened on Friday (9/12/14)
  10. jinxY

jinxY New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:83134859
    Well Dabz, you forgot to edit the date on Paypal then :) nice try...
  11. Thomas The Tank Engine

Thomas The Tank Engine New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:55285917
    Added this person from csgolounge which stated that if you had more rep and a better looking profile then he/she then they would go first. I added them and asked to buy all 70 of their keys and showed them my rep thread and my account and even offered to pay 5 cents more per key for them to go first and they refused. Seemed very sketchy would not trust considering 3 of their last +reps come from vac banned and trade banned players. Also their whole I will only trade you thing if is complete bs since their profile and rep does not come close to matching that.
  12. gencobra

gencobra Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    Steam:
    Please post a picture of your paypal history
    Please post a picture of your paypal history out of a web browser
  13. Dabz

Dabz New User

Steam:
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    You really are dumb. Enjoy your ban you scamming douche

[HIDDEN SCREENSHOT]
    Done. Sorry for the delay, been busy with work.
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2014
  14. Dabz

Dabz New User

Steam:
    I don't know why it says 9/11 when it was on 9/12. Nevertheless it is still to the same person.
  15. Dabz

Dabz New User

Steam:
    It also says it was 7PM when I did it at 11AM PST. Maybe because they live in a different country?