1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198126557430 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by cuuKiEE - SELLING KEYS, Oct 22, 2014.

1. cuuKiEE - SELLING KEYS

cuuKiEE - SELLING KEYS New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:29753279
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198126557430

Victim profile: 76561198019772286

What happened? Description:
    So I found this guy on CSGOLounge. He wanted some items for real money via paypal.
    His CSGL trade: http://csgolounge.com/trade?t=30072031

So after I added him, we talked about how we should trade. We both accepted to trade this way:
    First trade - I'll give him the item I wanted to sell, an AK Fire Serpent FT, and he gives me an AK Vulcan WW to give me some safety (its like half of the price of my skin). Then he'd send the money to my paypal account and I'd give him the AK Vulcan back.

So we did this first trade, I received his Vulcan and he received my Fire Serpent, as you can see on a screen down below (tradehistory.jpg).
    We talked a bit and I accepted that he'd send me the money via PP after his Matchmaking game is finished, chatscreenshots are also below.

So after his MM game finished, I asked him to send me the money now (we talked while he played his game, he told me he will and then he just blocked me.​

Provide Evidence:
    tradehistory.jpg shows the done trade
    chatlatest.png shows how he wents offline (blocked me) just after I asked for my money
    addtry.jpg shows his profile and the message when I try to add him (he blocked me, as I wrote)​

Attached Files:

2. cuuKiEE - SELLING KEYS

Steam:
    So a great guy who I do not even know just convinced this guy to give me my item back..

Attached Files:

3. Rainbow 3

Rainbow 3 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:82824358
    He could've got hijacked. Or he just learned from his mistakes or something
  4. cuuKiEE - SELLING KEYS

Steam:
    Picassoo (you may know him, GREAT guy) contacted him and talked to him, convinced him to give me my item back. :)