1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198126672951 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by evgen, Sep 1, 2014.

1. evgen

evgen New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:37893528
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Other cash fraud (webmoney, bitcoin, etc)
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198126672951

Victim profile: 76561198036052784

What happened? Description:
    He scammed me for 10 keys and didnt pay money.
    Hello there. I have been scammed for 10 keys. I gave item's first. First time when we did it before , he payed me money 500 WMR or 10.5 euros. But 2nd time when he asked for keys again, he told me he wanted to buy 10 keys for same 500 WMR or 10.5 euros. I gave items first and he just deleted me and blocked.
    I have already written an action on the site and wait for their response, but I would like you to give him a ban please.
    unfortunately i did not make a screenshot of chat, but i hope this screens i gave will be enough.
    All screens : of completed trade, of his profile and inventory, screen on my ballance on webmoney and of opertaions. also i can add screen of my appeal there, but here is written in russian and i dont know could u understand it or not. Thank you

P.s sorry for my english.​

Provide Evidence:
    gave him 10 keys - have screens​

Attached Files:

2. evgen

evgen New User

Steam:
    Should i add something else?
  3. SevenStars

SevenStars New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:42919798
    Did any chat happen? If so, please post it as its usually vital to the report. Other than that you may want to add any other evidence that you feel might be vital to this report, good luck.
  4. evgen

evgen New User

Steam:
    unfortunately i dont have screen of chat, cause he was russian and we were talking in russian + how to say that, we were friends like 3 days and i've already sold him my keys before and i get my money,but now he's scammed me and he deleted me...
  5. gencobra

gencobra Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:31047928
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:31047928
    Without a screenshot of the chat we cannot confirm what the trade agreements was. Without that we cannot accept this report.