1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198126789093 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by Xero69™, Nov 8, 2015.

1. Xero69™

Xero69™ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:66998635
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Steam Wallet fraud
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198126789093

Victim profile: 76561198179364806

What happened? Description:
    My friend Ashsoham the victim was scammed because AYE SHE BLOWS said that he would give AshSoham steam wallet codes for an unusual nuts and bolts fruit shoot and earbuds. AYE SHE BLOWS also added "free paint". Once he and AshSoham traded, AYE SHE BLOWS blocked AshSoham right away.​

Provide Evidence:
    [​IMG]
  2. a514n

a514n New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:120506967
    Do you have unedited, uncropped screenshots of your Inventory History, chat log, and other sorts of evidence? If so, please upload them; it'll help paint a clearer picture.
  3. SantAisCUming

SantAisCUming New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:83261682
    It appears that i've been reported by bargaining.But did i do something wrong?no (im sorry my english is not good) first,i am truely sorry if you think that your end of the bargain is.....ripped off.But you should had known better,no?If i've been banned for trading items that we both agreed upon,its a fraud,is it not? My point is,We both agreed upon the items that we negotiated are on equal terms,isnt that right ami? and thus it doesnt violates the rules of steamrep.As it stated,"a trade is a trade".

Also,by the report you submitted.There is a flaw,no? you accused me for "scamming",yes?let me make this clear,"scamming" and barganing is not the same thing.In real life,bargaining is everywhere.Where people actually negotiate with the prices that we believe is in equal terms.Thats what i did is it not?And "scamming" or we so call it "swindle",means that you've been deceived,cheated by not knowing so.

I have a question ami.Why is your friend reporting me instead of you.There must be a good reason for that,yes?
  4. Xero69™

Xero69™ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:66998635
    I am reporting because he does not know how to report. :(