1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198126921994 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by ☣ TheInevitable ☣, Aug 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ☣ TheInevitable ☣

☣ TheInevitable ☣ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:63057215
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Steam Wallet fraud
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198126921994

Victim profile: 76561198086380158

What happened? Description:
    What happened is I was on my community 2Fort server when I met this guy. I owned a duped unusual Horrific Headsplitter (that I did not dupe) and he really wanted it. We went back and forth with offers to the point where he offered money. I thought about it for a bit, and he said he would attach the money within a trade offer. I traded him my duped unusual in the trade for nothing. I thought that he was going to attach it another way. He then told me that the so-called "money" would appear tomorrow at 9:00 PM. (Keep in mind this is on Sunday night on August 17,2014) I trusted him. Meanwhile, on Monday, He told me he sold his unusual. I started having doubts. Several times I told him I don't trust this and that you should respect my doubts of you being a scammer. At about 11 AM- 12PM, I was playing Team Fortress 2 and when I got out of the game, I noticed he deleted me. I re-added him via outpost, and he asked me "yes?" (please note I do not have the chat; he deleted me again earlier this morning.) I asked "why did you delete me?" He simply replied "because you accused me of scamming.(Another thing that I observed was that he continuously kept reassuring me and kept saying that scamming a girl would be a sin etc.) In the end, I woke up on Monday morning and checked my steam to find no money at all and he deleted me again. I tried adding him again, but this time he did not accept and blocked me. Thank you for your time to read this.​

Provide Evidence:
    View attachment 124788
    I am inserting all of these images as full-size so people can see the evidence.
    Some may be small, I am sorry about that. Notice that the date is August 19. View attachment 124789
    View attachment 124782 View attachment 124783 View attachment 124784 View attachment 124785 View attachment 124786 View attachment 124787 If anymore evidence is required, I can see if I have anymore screenshots.​

Attached Files:

2. ☣ TheInevitable ☣

☣ TheInevitable ☣ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:63057215
    Please excuse any mistakes I may have possibly made in this report, for I have never been scammed like this before.
  3. ☁TTT☁ Birdy [⇌]

☁TTT☁ Birdy [⇌] New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:78905458
  4. ☁TTT☁ Birdy [⇌]

☁TTT☁ Birdy [⇌] New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:78905458
  5. M'aiq

M'aiq New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:36600438
    OP, can you provide full steam chat with the accused?
    Mainly interested in the part where he told you about transferring $ through the steam trade.
  6. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    I need a picture of your trade history in a full screen Steam client browser.
  7. MagicalCrazyMonkey

MagicalCrazyMonkey New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:83328133
    This has gone for too long, plz archive this!
  8. Clive

Clive SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:43668349
    This thread has been archived since the requested information was not provided. If you obtain the requested information, please create a new report.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.