1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561198126996704 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Revobushwoky, Oct 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Revobushwoky

Revobushwoky New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:146634857
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Misrepresenting virtual items
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198126996704

Victim profile: 76561198253535442

What happened? Description:
    *Attempted trade scam*
    He sent me a trade offer with his Stattrak Flip Knife | Marble Fade (FN) for my Karambit | Doppler (FN) and obviously this is a major downgrade so i asked him if it was a true fire and ice as the play side had the fire and ice look and he said "yes it is but i have other offers so accept or deny" . Not being stupid I went on metjm to get the pattern index to use a fire and ice guide to see where it landed on the scale and it was the 53rd or fake for flip knives and because i'm not that fluent with marble fades and so I asked a friend who currently has a true bayonet mf and he said it wasn't worth anything extra therefore I'm pretty sure this counts as an attempted trade scam.

Extra notes~
    I said to him i'm reporting him for trade scamming and on steamrep and he then broke saying "this is a fake one yes but i can get for this knife around 255$" in that he is talking about how much my knife costs on OPSkins.com and yeah that's fair but his knife is worth even less so I have no idea what he's trying to say... Also he said after I accused him etc. he said this "okay than sorry i dont know much about this ice and fire things :D im sorry".​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    SR doesn't get involved with pricing/Value disputes - decline offer and move on.
    There is also no agreement/chat/context around this issue.
    Marking Invalid
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.