1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198127132099 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by [BiM] Nova, Aug 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [BiM] Nova

[BiM] Nova New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:26912300
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Misrepresenting virtual items
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198127132099

Victim profile: 76561198014090328

What happened? Description:
    I was listing my Professional Killstreak Australium Rocket launcher on the Steam Community Market, and overnight I received a friend request by Ado Baby! (changed name to It's Ado! now) and I accepted him. He told me that he would buy my weapon for his CSGO MP7 Whiteouts (he sold me 6 of them) he linked me to the listings for them and they said they were $80 and higher, and after a while of thinking he said he could throw in a bills (which I already sold) I said yes after a bit more while of thinking, and I don't own CSGO so I didn't realize what Field tested and Factory New ment so after the trade I went to my inventory and the weapon said it was only $0.19 and so I added him back now knowing he was a scammer, and he told me I had to enable something on the gun in order to make it Factory new but he'd tell me if I gave him my earbuds or unusual, I then denied him and he blocked me. >I have closed the chat as this happened a few days ago and didn't know what to do but I can still show some evidence<​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. The Real Addie

The Real Addie New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:83433185
    Chat log?
    Kid adds me, wanting to buy MY guns, bro don't lie.
  3. [BiM] Nova

[BiM] Nova New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:26912300
    I'm not lieing about this, I closed the chat this happened on the 18th there is another person reporting on the same guy... He's a scammer
  4. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Hello, @[BiM] Nova

Unfortunately, the screenshot of the agreement (In written format, such as chat from Steam) is vital for your report.

As such, I'll archive this.

Regardless, thanks for reporting!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.