1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561198128191565 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Sprekt [DB] | trade.tf, Oct 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sprekt [DB] | trade.tf

Sprekt [DB] | trade.tf New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:153461905
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Misrepresenting virtual items
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198128191565

Victim profile: 76561198267189538

What happened? Description:
    Well.
    He basiclly added me to trade. He said that he was interested in my unusuals. I answered him that I don't like to do upgrades, but he offered me a pretty good overpay.
    And now to the "scam"
    I was a little bit curious about the trade, soI asked him how much scrap.tf payed for his unu. He replied with 116 keys. That would be a ~30 key profit for me. So I was like; seems fair. We traded and later I checked scrap.tf and they were only paying 91 keys. After that, he sent some really mean comments on my steam profile.

Unfortunately, I didnt got any screenshots of the steam chat. I tried to add him to get the chat log back on my phone, but he blocked me.

I know that I need to have a screenshot of the chat log, but if the trade was fair he wouldnt block me, right? The only thing I need is that he will add me, since I'm pretty sure that the steam chat is stored in the app even if someones remove you.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    No agreement/chat - unable to review report as that is vital.
    Marking Invalid.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.