1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198128318667 - (Hey People / [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Cube The Penguin, Apr 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cube The Penguin

Cube The Penguin New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:69142882
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198128318667 (Hey People)

Victim profile: 76561198050176200

What happened? Description:
    My friend and this guy had talked last night. The guy offered a Burning Flames Waxy Wayfinder for my Friends Steaming El Jefe, Steaming One Man Army, 25 keys, and sweets (craft hats n stuff). In the trade the guy told him to add 6 crates (I think it was 6 crates..). During this time period the guy had swapped his Unusual waxy wayfinder for a Unique one.
    The 6 items probably blocked the chat logs from saying "[NAME] removed [ITEM], [NAME] added [ITEM]". After the trade went through and my friend got quickswitched. Btw the guy ended up becoming banned on OP. Also sorry about the cropped trade history, I will ask him tomorrow to get me a Un-cropped version.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Cube The Penguin

Steam:
    My friend isn't good at reports and he lives in different time zones so he'll check up on this tomorrow
  3. Cube The Penguin

Steam:
  4. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    I will need the original chat agreement between your friend and the accused. Unedited in a full screen Steam client browser.
    I will need his trade history for the day of said scam. in that picture i need to see at least one trade from the previous day. Also unedited full screen.
  5. Cube The Penguin

Steam:
    Like I said in the evidence, I will work on getting that from him. The chat log cannot be in there though since the guy had removed him (unless there is a way to look at it) but the trade history I can get.
  6. Warrens772

Warrens772 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:42722100
  7. Clive

Clive SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:43668349
    This thread has been archived since the requested information was not provided. If you obtain the requested information, please create a new report.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.