1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198128457131 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by ıllıllı ŚïlvërŴölf ıll, Dec 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Steam Wallet fraud
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198128457131

Victim profile: 76561198063112768

What happened? Description:
    After I was added by the user in question, I decided to accept it because it most likely wasn't a bot due to a steam level of 8. But he didn't end up sending me a message. Later that day I found that he had sent me a trade offer, this had none of his items in it, only mine, And in the text at the top, stated that after accepting the trade offer, Steam would add 10.00 dollars to my steam wallet. He also stated that the trade offer was from Steam itself, including a copyright as well. After seeing this I made a counter offer which had only a low level item from his account as a place holder and stated that I have reported him to Steam and SteamRep. He then unfriended me, blocked me, and after I did -rep on his steam profile for the scam, changed the settings on that as well.​

Provide Evidence:
    View attachment 189521 View attachment 189522

If you would like any more evidence, let me know.​

Attached Files:

2. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Hello @ıllıllı ŚïlvërŴölf ıll , this report has provided the expected evidence. It will be prioritized for later review. It may result in possible bans against the accused.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  3. Syrah「✔」

Syrah「✔」 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:27839016
    I lol'd at the "VAC included in all arices where applicable".
    First of all because of the double typo, second because of VAC in stead of VAT >.<
  4. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Hello,

Your report was accepted and the accused was banned. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.

Thank you for reporting this user.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.