1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561198128566828 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by (P.P.P)HEAVY DADDY, Jun 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. (P.P.P)HEAVY DADDY

(P.P.P)HEAVY DADDY New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:147757445
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Steam Wallet fraud
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198128566828

Victim profile: 76561198255780619

What happened? Description:
    One day I got a unusual a Sunbeams Berlin Brain Bowl and Somebody named candy cane offered a trade for it then candy cane had offered to trade me 130 keys for it and I accepted. When I did there were some bumps in plans but we got to trade and after I traded him he had told me he was buy the steam card he said he was getting back home in 2 hour. The next day he would not respond no matter what and then I looked at his inventory and then it was gone my unusual gone. I got no money or anything it was just gone I constantly messaging him no response. Next day Still no Response. Now today he had blocked and unfriended me And now im coming to you cause I need your help I will send a picture of the trade and that he blocked me. I cant find the history that shows we are friend but he said he would pay me in money $325. And if you get in contact with him he could either pay me what he said he would offer me or give him a strike. If you read this thank you and have a blessed day.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    I'm afraid without the chat agreement/discussion or something of a broken agreement we can't continue with this report.

Should you come across this required evidence you are welcome to provide a new report.

Invalidating on these grounds.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.