1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198129172856 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Queenie ღ, May 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Queenie ღ

Queenie ღ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:120639030
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Accomplice] Trading with marked scammers or hijackers
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198129172856

Victim profile: 76561198201543789

What happened? Description:
    [BBG] Big Bang Theory: Hello, I am BBG from SteamRep Admin. How can I be of your service?
    Ms.Queenieღ: sone one told me that i need to add you but i dont know why
    [BBG] Big Bang Theory: Okay , what did he say about it ? Why did he say that you will add me ?
    Ms.Queenieღ: he said i just need to add you
    [BBG] Big Bang Theory: He did'nt tell about my services ? Because some who add me need my services.
    Ms.Queenieღ: wait ill ask
    [BBG] Big Bang Theory: Okay.
    Ms.Queenieღ: oh just tell him we need his item verification service
    Ms.Queenieღ: ROFL - Selling Keys@$2.02 BTC (2): and tell him that to accept me
    [BBG] Big Bang Theory: Oh i see , you want to verify your items before you trade ?
    [BBG] Big Bang Theory: Okay i got him.
    Ms.Queenieღ: yes
    [BBG] Big Bang Theory: Okay let me know if you are ready for a groupchat.
    [BBG] Big Bang Theory: Are you still there Ms.Queenie ?
    Ms.Queenieღ: yes i am here
    [BBG] Big Bang Theory: Okay let me know if you are ready for a groupchat.
    Sunday, May 01, 2016
    11:16 PM - Your chat with [BBG] Big Bang Theory is now a multi-user chat.
    11:16 PM - ROFL - Selling Keys@$2.02 BTC entered chat.
    11:16 PM - ROFL - Selling Keys@$2.02 BTC (2): hi sir
    11:16 PM - ROFL - Selling Keys@$2.02 BTC (2): we need your item verification service
    11:16 PM - Ms.Queenieღ: hello
    11:16 PM - [BBG] Big Bang Theory: Hello again! I am [BBG] Big Bang Theory, an owner of www.bigbanggamers.com and an Official Administrator of SteamRep™. I will be your Steam Admin for this trade.
    11:16 PM - [BBG] Big Bang Theory: May you please state the names of the item(s) youwanted me to verify so I can note it down and verify them afterwards.
    11:16 PM - ROFL - Selling Keys@$2.02 BTC (2): my awp dragon lore FN sir
    11:17 PM - Ms.Queenieღ: yes
    11:17 PM - [BBG] Big Bang Theory: And your's Ms.Queenie ?
    11:18 PM - Ms.Queenieღ: my karambit
    11:18 PM - ROFL - Selling Keys@$2.02 BTC (2): and you 50keys Ms ?
    11:18 PM - ROFL - Selling Keys@$2.02 BTC (2): your*
    11:19 PM - [BBG] Big Bang Theory: There's anything else ?
    11:19 PM - ROFL - Selling Keys@$2.02 BTC (2): his karambit and 50keys sir , am i right Ms ?
    11:19 PM - Ms.Queenieღ: no thing
    11:19 PM - Ms.Queenieღ: yes
    11:19 PM - ROFL - Selling Keys@$2.02 BTC (2): yes thats all sir
    11:19 PM - [BBG] Big Bang Theory: Okay, very well. Taking notes on both items and preparing the program.
    11:20 PM - ROFL - Selling Keys@$2.02 BTC (2): ok sir
    11:20 PM - [BBG] Big Bang Theory: Btw, every transaction here is being recorded for fully assured security. So DON'T do anything that is against the Steam Trading Policy to prevent any further issues on your account.
    11:20 PM - ROFL - Selling Keys@$2.02 BTC (2): ok sir understood thanks for the safety
    11:20 PM - Ms.Queenieღ: ok thank you
    11:20 PM - [BBG] Big Bang Theory: I only give a maximum of 10 minutes for both of you to do this transaction, because I have to tend other traders who recently added me for help.
    11:21 PM - ROFL - Selling Keys@$2.02 BTC (2): ok sir
    11:21 PM - Ms.Queenieღ: ok
    11:21 PM - [BBG] Big Bang Theory: Just keep calm, listen to me & let me do my job as you wait.
    11:21 PM - Ms.Queenieღ: ok
    11:22 PM - ROFL - Selling Keys@$2.02 BTC (2): ok sir
    11:22 PM - [BBG] Big Bang Theory: All right. If both parties have agreed on these exchange, you can now send your both item(s) on our ITEM CHECKER PROGRAM in order for it to gather enough logs and data of the items mentioned.
    11:22 PM - [BBG] Big Bang Theory: Here's the trade link: https://steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=331186839&token=1myX1pct wherein your item(s) will be verified.
    11:23 PM - [BBG] Big Bang Theory: Don't forget to open your email or mobile for confirmation.
    11:23 PM - ROFL - Selling Keys@$2.02 BTC (2): ok sir wait a sec
    11:23 PM - [BBG] Big Bang Theory: Your item(s) will only be on a pending offer (notification) on our ITEM CHECKER PROGRAM just to gather enough logs and data for it to be verified.
    11:23 PM - Ms.Queenieღ: what should i do?
    11:23 PM - Ms.Queenieღ: i dont understand anything
    11:24 PM - [BBG] Big Bang Theory: Just send your item(s) state earlier here https://steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=331186839&token=1myX1pc to be verified by our ITEM CHECKER PROGRAM.
    11:24 PM - ROFL - Selling Keys@$2.02 BTC (2): i have sent mine sir pls check
    11:24 PM - [BBG] Big Bang Theory: Okay wait let me check.
    11:24 PM - [BBG] Big Bang Theory: It will never be accepted as or inventory is systematically locked by Valve/Steam for you traders to have the fairness/comfort of this method
    11:24 PM - Ms.Queenieღ: hey
    11:24 PM - Ms.Queenieღ: what do i do?
    11:24 PM - [BBG] Big Bang Theory: What Ms.Queenie ?
    11:25 PM - [BBG] Big Bang Theory: Alright got 1 pending from Mr.ROFL , waiting for your partner to comply.
    11:25 PM - ROFL - Selling Keys@$2.02 BTC (2): ok sir i will wait till the verification starts
    11:25 PM - ROFL - Selling Keys@$2.02 BTC (2): did you understand Ms ?
    11:26 PM - Ms.Queenieღ: so i will send my items
    11:26 PM - [BBG] Big Bang Theory: Yes Ms.Queenie to gather logs and data to them item(s) be mention , but dont worry it will not be accepted us our inventories are systemically locked by Valve.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @Queenie ღ What was the SteamRep profile block for the other user the BBG user? Please provide.
    In the meantime I'm moving this to review but make sure you provide the FULL Block not just a custom URL
  3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Your report was accepted and the accused was banned. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.