1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198129214703 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Ricky[Looking to trade], Sep 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ricky[Looking to trade]

Ricky[Looking to trade] New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:70809728
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Steam Wallet fraud
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198129214703

Victim profile: 76561198101885184

What happened? Description:
    I placed a trade on csgolounge, he added me on steam and i accepted,im new to steam and i dont know how the trade works,then he tolds me that he will make a trade thru csgolounge with bots,of course the bots are a fake account i didnt notice,the fake account name is BOT JACKY Steam id64:76561198139628506 .Please help me if you can,he scammed my ak47 redline and stattrak usp-s bloodtiger. After he scammed me,i think he traded the items to a account that i dont know,so in his inventory we cant find anything.And of course, he blocked me.I cant see the steam chat anymore.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    The chat agreement is the most vital part of any report that you submit to SteamRep. Without this information we can not process your report.
    You should have taken pictures prior to this person deleting or blocking you. Steam does not archive chat so now there is no way of ever recovering it.
    Archiving due to lack of chat agreement.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.