1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198129265145 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Previously Banned Reports' started by Rockbob, May 23, 2015.

1. Rockbob

Rockbob New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:54265356
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Other cash fraud (webmoney, bitcoin, etc)
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198129265145

Victim profile: 76561198068796441

What happened? Description:
    I had a Butterfly Knife Vanilla for sale on CSGOLounge (Evidence: Lounge).

The accused added me on Steam and we had a little discussion about the payment and everything (Evidence: Chat 1&2&3).

After a little back and forth we came to the agreement to trade my Butterfly Knive for his Awp Asiimov FT (valued @ 22 keys) and that the rest of 56$ would be added via a Bitcoin transaction. (Evidence: Chat 3)

We then proceeded to trade the Asiimov for the Butterfly Knive (Evidence: Asii & Bfk).

After I accepted the trade via E-Mail, the accused deleted me from his friendlist and blocked me. I have received no payment until now . (Evidence: Wallet - Look at the Chat/Windows Timestamps).

I can provide further evidence if needed.​

Provide Evidence:
    All evidence provided via Screenshots and linked in the description.​

Attached Files:

2. Cyborg

Cyborg Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:65481715
    Rockbob likes this.
  3. Rockbob

Rockbob New User

Steam:
    Thanks man, been afk the lst couple of hours.
  4. Cyborg

Cyborg Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:65481715
    np bud.
  5. Rockbob

Rockbob New User

Steam:
    Hey, thank you for your help. I won't participate in any report raid though, if you ran into problems with that guy, please open up your own thread. :)
    Clive likes this.
  6. Rockbob

Rockbob New User

Steam:
    Adding two Screenshots of my BTC wallet from today.

SS "BTC Wallet 25.05.15" to show that there is still no money received up until now.

SS "BTC Adress" to proof that that wallet account is linked to the adress given to the accused.

Attached Files:

7. Salmon

Salmon Caution on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:21003377
    User has been using a huge network of alts to scam for at least a year now (https://steamcommunity.com/groups/CSGOREPorts/discussions/3/626329820649247204/ is him, and I'm guessing that wasn't the first). Two months ago I went through what I could on CSGOReports, detailed it out and the admins there banned what was (at the time - a month ago now) his set of alts being used for fake rep. Probably has more accounts now, but that banned about a dozen or two of his accounts from CSGOReports.