1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Improper Format Report: 76561198129636158 - (♫ MR. Quack ♫ / [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Pigmy8 [Flümp], Apr 10, 2014.

1. Pigmy8 [Flümp]

Pigmy8 [Flümp] New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:36563478
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198129636158 (♫ MR. Quack ♫)

Victim profile: 76561198033392684

What happened? Description:
    Earlier today, I decided to get some gift wrap (worth 1 key) so I could trade people to get their unusual scrap metal so I got one from TF2outpost (which I later found to not be in the database of the tf2 backpack examiner). I went onto a trade server and asked if anyone was willing to sell their unusual scrap if i provided gift wrap and after about half an hour, Mr Quack traded me. The problem with gift wrap is that the player needs to have and then wrap their un-tradeable item to trade it. When I traded Mr Quack he showed his 'Caffeine Cooler' scout misc worth 2 refined which i believed to be painted but might have just been seeing things as i am tired atm. I accepted and traded, then waited a minute for him to wrap his item and send me a trade request, then i realised that he had left the game. This isn't so much about getting my items back as much as it is to get him caught and punished. Here are some screenshots not of the event, but items related. The first is a picture of the caffeine cooler in my inventory, the next is a pic of the gift wrap in his inventory, the next is a picture of his profile and the last one is a picture of the tf2 backpack examiner not finding the gift wrap in it's database. Im not sure what that means, but i thought it interesting.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files: