1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198129939498 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by HYP3RRR, Jul 28, 2014.

1. HYP3RRR

HYP3RRR New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:42552619
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198129939498 ()

Victim profile: 76561198129939498

What happened? Description:
    I was looking for M9 bayonet case hardened trades. First i found this guy (http://csgolounge.com/profile?id=76561198028363424) he has really nice M9, almost 100% blue. He has screen shots of it in his profile and his knife's backside also matches the one in his screen shot if you inspect his knife. Now the the second guy who I found trading his M9 bayonet case hardened (http://csgolounge.com/profile?id=76561198129939498), has the exact same screen shots in his trade, except they are direct links to the screen shots. I went to his profile and he didn't even have screen shots of the knife. I inspected his M9 and the backside didn't match the one in the screen shot. He also has a karambit case hardened in trade with +95% blue palyside, but i'm not sure if the screen shots of that knife have been taken from someone else's profile. So the 2nd guy took the screen shots from the other guys profile and posted them in his trade to make huge profit of his knives. Hope i gave enough evidence, first time reporting someone here :)

Provide Evidence:
    http://imgur.com/Te2DaTv <----backside of accused person's knfie while inspecting it. (Not sure if the link works so i also attached it as a file.)

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    and those 2 screen shots are the ones he has in his trades. Which are taken from the other guys profile.​

Attached Files:

2. Clear

Clear New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:44739382
    I reported him aswell, I really want this idiot to get banned.
  3. Clear

Clear New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:44739382
    By the way incase you don't know the M9 bayonet picture is fake, blue on Case hardened does not look like that.
    And his karambit is indeed fake since when you inspect the karambit it shows you the playside rather then other knives where it shows you the backside. :)
    Both of the people you linked use the same picture which is a photoshopped one, so both of them are scammers.
  4. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Do you have the chat with the agreement?
  5. HYP3RRR

HYP3RRR New User

Steam:
    I didn't trade anything for him. He had M9 case hardened trade up on lounge and he had those screen shots posted as if they were screen shots of his knife, but even the backsides didn't match up and those screen shots were from the other guys profile. Unfortunately he removed all of his case hardened knife trades and i only bookmarked his karambit case hardened trade (which had fake screen shot also).

PS. looks like he got rid of the m9 and karambit, jsut checked his inventory. :/
  6. Demra S&gt;page1

Demra S&gt;page1 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:42110050
    This guy is defiantly a scammer, when I asked him to show me the knife in-game he said I was a ''f*cking idiot'' then he blocked me.
  7. HYP3RRR

HYP3RRR New User

Steam:
    Guess that wasn't enough to get him trade banned :|
  8. Clive

Clive SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:43668349
    Unfortunately there is not enough evidence here to further process this report, so I am archiving it.