1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198130142232 - (lééééééééééé / [DOTA2] Dota2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by ♥ Anonymous ♥, Apr 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ♥ Anonymous ♥

♥ Anonymous ♥ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:62274961
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [DOTA2] Dota2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198130142232 (lééééééééééé)

Victim profile: 76561198084815651

What happened? Description:
    i don't know when i friend with him. i check my armory and the item became less. i check at the trade history and see my item have been offered trade and have been accepted. i never accept his offered trade to me. and i never chat with him.​

Provide Evidence:
    all rare and above items he transfer. this is some picture i have been scammed View attachment 68792 View attachment 68793 View attachment 68799 this is some picture i have been scammed.​

Attached Files:

• 1.png
      1.png
      File size:
      601.6 KB
      Views:
    • 2.png
      2.png
      File size:
      318.5 KB
      Views:
    • 3.png
      3.png
      File size:
      558.8 KB
      Views:
  2. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    This sounds like a phishing scam. You need to report this to http://support.steampowered.com
    Due to our new investigation policies we no longer handle phishing attempt/scams.
    Phishing/hijacking account reports:
    • If you are phished/hijacked you need to make a steam support ticket ASAP https://support.steampowered.com/
    • Report phishing attempts to Valve by using the in-profile report system shown below
      • A lot of victims are not traders or even know they are marked on SR. Valve has made improvements to steam that mitigate the potential loss of items caused by phishers/hijackers; the original reason for tagging such users to begin with.

Archiving.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.