1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Need More Info Report: 76561198130228142 - (NiP Jw / [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by falkrust, Apr 24, 2014.

1. falkrust

falkrust New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:53792140
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198130228142 (NiP Jw)

Victim profile: 76561198067850009

What happened? Description:
    The scammer added me to friends then offered me to pay using Paypal for M9 bayonet stained I had. I was selling the knife on steam, so that's how he found me. I gave him M9 bayonet stained and he should have sent me 90 euros through paypal. After I sent him the item, he blocked all the communications.
    I know I did a stupid thing, but I have not done any trades before and the guy had many items and friends. I believed his account was in a good standing. I made a screenshot of our conversation.​

Provide Evidence:
    The value of the item is 90 euros.
    I did not take screenshot of his account at that time as I did not think about it. Now he blocked me and I cannot view any of his inventory. I reported a violation to steam, and I see that his account is on trade probation now. I guess he got a probation after my report.​

Attached Files:

2. Mattie!

Mattie! SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:5712733
    Can you please include a screenshot of your inventory history showing the transfer of the item to that account?

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  3. falkrust

falkrust New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:53792140
    I was supposed to return the Desert Eagle after the trade. You can see it from the conversation in the first screenshot.

Attached Files: