1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198130479265 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by ★ Gonza ★, Apr 2, 2015.

1. ★ Gonza ★

★ Gonza ★ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:38613683
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198130479265

Victim profile: 76561198037493094

What happened? Description:
    I knew this guy for like half a year or so and he had tons of rep , we traded for some items and i was buying them and he went 2nd cause i had alot of rep aswell. We traded 3 times in total through skrill ,then i went to paypal and everytime he wanted something i told him i was using paypal he got mad just didnt talk. 11 days ago he told me he needed some items for betting on csgojackpot and he was gonna give me money the day after. i was hesitant but i gave him 2 AWP Asiimov FT ,1 AWP Asiimov WW and a M4 Cyrex MW cause he had alot of rep and i trusted him at this point. the day after he told me he needed 3 days to get the money and he told me that i trade my bayoonet *400k value* and my butterfly knife to him*200k* so he could trade them away and get his money faster cause he told me he gets keys for 1.3$ and sells them for 2$ea.I said no and iw as pretty sure im not gonna see my items ever again. he told me after the 3 days to wait 7 then 8 and then he just changed the name of his account,unfriended me and blocked me. this was his alt account because his main was trade banned ,he convinced me it was cause of buying ''bad keys'' now i dont think so anymore ..
    I will submit a report to his main account aswell .
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198156539555

Provide Evidence:
    In the pictures you can see he changed his name,unfriended and blocked me.​

Attached Files:

• 2.PNG
      2.PNG
      File size:
      284.4 KB
      Views:
    • 3.PNG
      3.PNG
      File size:
      287.6 KB
      Views:
    • lego.PNG
      lego.PNG
      File size:
      109.9 KB
      Views:
    • yeah ok.PNG
      yeah ok.PNG
      File size:
      8.1 KB
      Views:
  2. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Hello @★ Gonza ★, do you have the chat agreement?
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  3. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Since no further information has been provided for over 7 days, I'm going to Archive this report. Feel free to re-submit your report with the requested evidence. Be sure to re-upload all evidence previously provided, and provide a link to this thread.