1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198130484044 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by {FG} TheMCBros99, Oct 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. {FG} TheMCBros99

{FG} TheMCBros99 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:37872447
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Accomplice] Trading with marked scammers or hijackers
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198130484044

Victim profile: 76561198036010622

What happened? Description:
    Well, Shawn invited me to his group, and I see a friend of mine who I noticed is a scammr posted a mod app. Knowing he could be introuble for accepting, I talk to him about it. I show him that he is banned, and he still doesnt care.​

Provide Evidence:
    Pictures of our chat, and the group and its moderators.​

Attached Files:

2. The Only One

The Only One New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:48795731
    Wow this is such a joke shawn has done NO TRADEING with the "Scammer" and this is thus a troll post. and a fake accusation.
  3. {FG} TheMCBros99

Steam:
    Im sure "Shawn" accepted the moderator application, and let the scammer scam some people with raffles? Did you not see that he is steamrep banned
  4. =NNCO= DreadedDemon

=NNCO= DreadedDemon New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:44813111
    This "Scam Report" is really false.
    I'm the staff of the trading group "Ninjaneer Raffles" our staff members didn't make any "Raffles that scam people" and TheMCBros99 started this mess when he threatened to report my staff members.
    Yes, ONE of our members is SR banned, but we had no intentions of "Scamming people for their items" and he didn't even find any proof what so ever. He started to make arguments that make no sense as well, I tried to help out by trying to comply to what is going on with my staff members and him, I told him "That he has no right to report us with no proof." and this is what I get (With bad grammar) "No. I do what I want. You cant control me.
    Im allowed to report what I want. I will make sure everyone knows Ninjaneers Raffles has scammer mods." and I'm really uncomfortable of what he might do next, as if now all the things he said to us is a threat and it makes no sense and he got no proof of whatever we might have done to "Make raffles to scam people." Yes, it's hard that a person got SR banned or banned in a way on steam and can't have any abilities what they have done in the pasts.
    And there is a plus to it, he tried to compete with us by telling me that he has 2 groups with 2k members and is better than my group and pushed my limits when saying "When you get a bp worth over 75$, tell me." you gotta be joking me... all this is a joke and I wouldn't waste your time on this scam report.

What I say...

"I treat people equally and they should do the same to other people in a positive manner." ~ DreadedDemon AKA Denny Le.

And this... Is wrong.

Steam Chat Proof:
    [​IMG]
  5. {FG} TheMCBros99

Steam:
    You wasting my time isnt right, and continuously harassing me. He is marked with scammer and is trading with others in a raffle group.
  6. =NNCO= DreadedDemon

=NNCO= DreadedDemon New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:44813111
    All of this is just lies, you need proof of what we have done.
    So you need to think before accusing me... And my members...

>:-(
  7. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    Not a scam.
    Archiving.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.