1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198130512238 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Iblob, Sep 3, 2015.

1. Iblob

Iblob New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:35006417
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198130512238

Victim profile: 76561198030278562

What happened? Description:
    I was playing 2 cities mann up mode when i saw this guy get a gun mettle cosmetic case.

I bought the case from him for 8 ref, unboxed it and got a unique potassium bonett.

After the waves were over he added me on steam and offered to buy it for real money.

I said yes, his steam profile had +rep, he said he was a trusted trader and had over 1500 hours with a lot of stuff i didn't feel he would risk losing to a trade ban.

I first asked him to send me 1 euro to verify he could do it.

He did that and i have the 1 euro in my paypal account currently.

I then sent the item and he told me it would take a couple of days for the money to appear in my paypal account.

He then went offline, changed his profile, made it private and blocked me.

At the time i didn't think to note down the chat log before i closed it so i don't know how to get that, if there is a way to get it back now that his profile is private, let me know.

The other screenshots should hopefully be enough, these screenshots are correct as of the time of posting.

I also asked him for his steam profile via email (because paypal told me his email) and he sent me this so this might be his alt, no other evidence though.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198114766019/

Provide Evidence:
    First image is off my paypal account history, you can see the 1 euro he traded to me and the fact there is no other sent money in there as of the time of taking the screenshot.

Second image is my steam inventory history, you can see me buying the case, and then trading away the hat.

Last image is of his profile when i clicked the chat window, you can see it's private and that he has blocked me, you can also see he changed his account image and name.​

Attached Files:

2. Roudydogg1

Roudydogg1 SteamRep Admin Friend Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:58227918
    Hello,

I apologize for the delay in responding to this report. Unfortunately, we will be unable to proceed with the report due to the following:
    • Screenshots of the entire chat conversation are either incomplete or missing, of which would contain the COMPLETE trade agreement and is vital for a report to be processed.
    As such, this report will be marked Declined. Please read this guide: https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-submission-fundamentals.169802/ and https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/screenshot-guide-requirements.157969/ prior to submitting a report.

Regards.