1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198130561290 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Previously Banned Reports' started by Blizzard_Martin, Jul 28, 2014.

1. Blizzard_Martin

Blizzard_Martin New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:11869284
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198130561290 ()

Victim profile: 76561197984004296

What happened? Description:
    I wanted to sell my Awp Asiimov he added me , and we talk much, he got a good rep so i trusted him, after i gave him my awp, he sendet me money, look at the screenshot. I thinked all be fine , now i came online he deleted me from Friendlist and ignore me. The only think i want is that he dont scam more ppl , block ruin his rep.​

Provide Evidence:
    I hope you can help me.​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Appears you gave him the item and he gave you money - Unless I'm not viewing this image correctly that is all I see. I see nothing wrong with cutting ties with you after the trade.
  3. Blizzard_Martin

Blizzard_Martin New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:11869284
    I never got this money, he faked it.
  4. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Hmm ok I guess that would be why it shows -100 EURO? I'm not really sure as I don't know that currency exchange..just going off what you said and the way you said it.
  5. SevenStars

SevenStars New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:42919798
    He sent you a fake picture of the money being sent? You should always check your actual paypal/web money balance before trading the item over to the buyer. Also I suggest you get choose an official steamrep middleman for paypal/web money exchanges, you won't regret it. Don't base trust and faith in other traders just on rep the person you're reporting had his account made just over 4 months ago and that on its own is a little fishy. Sorry you lost your stuff and good luck with your future trades!

Well currently 100 euro is $134.41 and the current highest selling price for the awp asiimov is about $60-65, as if that wasn't a dead giveaway.
  6. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    I don't pay attention to "estimated values" that people fling around for virtual items... you trade for something you want as does the other person in a barter of sense. I also don't carry around my trusty currency calculator around. Still though he didn't exactly explain it very well in the post to start with so that was the reason for my reasoning.
    Tio José das Vacas likes this.