1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198130569877 - ([Moysernary]YamatoMaster / [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Previously Banned Reports' started by Omgwtfbbqstfu™, Apr 19, 2014.

1. Omgwtfbbqstfu™

Omgwtfbbqstfu™ Unconfirmed Reports

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:579180
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Steam Wallet fraud
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198130569877 ([Moysernary]YamatoMaster)

Victim profile: 76561197961424089

What happened? Description:
    Guy adds me and then makes the fake claim of trying to buy my item off the marketplace and failing, asks instead to pay for item "later" if I trade him the item now. Runs off when rumbled.

I gave him every chance, told him to try using a browser to buy my item off the market, I had bought something off the market earlier today, I know the markets functional, furthermore if the marketplace pages are loading at all, and they were...I checked, the market is functioning, so his claim was a lie by default. I gave him every chance, told him to buy the equivalent in keys from mann co store, separate from marketplace, he did not do this, even when the quoted key number was a few cents below what he would have had to pay market price. He then claimed he would buy keys from his friend, of course a lie. I checked his backpack. http://backpack.tf/profiles/76561198130569877 3 dollar backpack, no way he's buying 18 dollar items from the store, add the fact that he wants the item now and will "pay later", and obvious scammer is obvious. I gave him a final chance to erase my doubts, asked for a screenshot of his steamwallet funds, you can't buy anything let alone fail to buy something from the market place without a balance, of course the second I did this, he went offline...within seconds, and has not been back since, its been hours.

I gave him every chance, even gave him links to where to buy keys or my item, and he didn't bother, because he never had the intention or ability to legitimately pay.

Code:
    Never tell your password to anyone.
    Saturday, April 19, 2014
    5:24 PM - MA☝Omgwtfbbqstfu™ Stuck Status: hi what sup
    5:24 PM - [Moysernary]YamatoMaster: hi I wanted to buy your gold specialized killstreak gold minigun but for some reason I cant
    5:24 PM - [Moysernary]YamatoMaster: I think that there might be a glitch or something
    5:25 PM - MA☝Omgwtfbbqstfu™ Stuck Status: ah you mean on the market or offer?
    5:24 PM - [Moysernary]YamatoMaster: yeah
    5:25 PM - MA☝Omgwtfbbqstfu™ Stuck Status: sometimes you have to use browser, i forgot if its in my backpack right now
    5:26 PM - MA☝Omgwtfbbqstfu™ Stuck Status: so you are buying it with steam funds?
    5:26 PM - MA☝Omgwtfbbqstfu™ Stuck Status: using the browser should work, many times the client just doesn't work
    5:27 PM - MA☝Omgwtfbbqstfu™ Stuck Status: http://steamcommunity.com/market/listings/440/Strange%20Specialized%20Killstreak%20Gold%20Botkiller%20Minigun%20Mk.II
    5:26 PM - [Moysernary]YamatoMaster: so can you give it to me through trade and then I will pay you later
    5:27 PM - [Moysernary]YamatoMaster: it says that you are the only one
    5:27 PM - MA☝Omgwtfbbqstfu™ Stuck Status: if you can't buy it straight from the market, buy keys fromt he mann co store.  7 keys would do it
    5:27 PM - MA☝Omgwtfbbqstfu™ Stuck Status: yes
    5:28 PM - MA☝Omgwtfbbqstfu™ Stuck Status: or keys from the market
    5:28 PM - MA☝Omgwtfbbqstfu™ Stuck Status: http://steamcommunity.com/market/listings/440/Mann%20Co.%20Supply%20Crate%20Key
    5:28 PM - MA☝Omgwtfbbqstfu™ Stuck Status: try buying that
    5:28 PM - [Moysernary]YamatoMaster: wait I will buy some from my friends
    5:28 PM - MA☝Omgwtfbbqstfu™ Stuck Status: 7x2.49= 17.43
    5:29 PM - MA☝Omgwtfbbqstfu™ Stuck Status: which is close enough
    5:29 PM - MA☝Omgwtfbbqstfu™ Stuck Status: ok
    5:28 PM - [Moysernary]YamatoMaster: can you give it to me right now
    5:29 PM - MA☝Omgwtfbbqstfu™ Stuck Status: just get the keys
    5:29 PM - [Moysernary]YamatoMaster: then when I get the keys I will pay you
    5:29 PM - MA☝Omgwtfbbqstfu™ Stuck Status: i will give you the item when you get the keys
    5:33 PM - MA☝Omgwtfbbqstfu™ Stuck Status: btw how long will this take?
    5:34 PM - MA☝Omgwtfbbqstfu™ Stuck Status: So you really want it now
    5:34 PM - MA☝Omgwtfbbqstfu™ Stuck Status: how do i know you will pay
    5:34 PM - [Moysernary]YamatoMaster: maybe later
    5:34 PM - MA☝Omgwtfbbqstfu™ Stuck Status: ok
    5:34 PM - MA☝Omgwtfbbqstfu™ Stuck Status: i will wait
    5:40 PM - [Moysernary]YamatoMaster is now playing Team Fortress 2. Click here to join.
    5:42 PM - MA☝Omgwtfbbqstfu™ Stuck Status: i will be afk for the next hour or 2
    5:45 PM - [Moysernary]YamatoMaster is now playing Team Fortress 2. Click here to join.
    5:45 PM - MA☝Omgwtfbbqstfu™ Stuck Status: can you provide me with a screenshot showing you have 18 dollars at least in your steamwallet?
    5:46 PM - MA☝Omgwtfbbqstfu™ Stuck Status: If you can't, i'm sorry but this is going to be a problem for you
    5:46 PM - MA☝Omgwtfbbqstfu™ Stuck Status: i don't take kindly to attempts at trade scams
    5:47 PM - [Moysernary]YamatoMaster is now Offline.
    5:47 PM - [Moysernary]YamatoMaster is currently offline, they will receive your message the next time they log in.
    5:47 PM - MA☝Omgwtfbbqstfu™ Stuck Status: and you will be reported
    5:48 PM - MA☝Omgwtfbbqstfu™ Stuck Status: you've made a horrible mistake

I wonder how many people he's done this to, he seems to just shop for victims off the marketplace.​

Provide Evidence:
    Guy adds me and then makes the fake claim of trying to buy my item off the marketplace and failing, asks instead to pay for item "later" if I trade him the item now. Runs off when rumbled.

I gave him every chance, told him to try using a browser to buy my item off the market, I had bought something off the market earlier today, I know the markets functional, furthermore if the marketplace pages are loading at all, and they were...I checked, the market is functioning, so his claim was a lie by default. I gave him every chance, told him to buy the equivalent in keys from mann co store, separate from marketplace, he did not do this, even when the quoted key number was a few cents below what he would have had to pay market price. He then claimed he would buy keys from his friend, of course a lie. I checked his backpack. http://backpack.tf/profiles/76561198130569877 3 dollar backpack, no way he's buying 18 dollar items from the store, add the fact that he wants the item now and will "pay later", and obvious scammer is obvious. I gave him a final chance to erase my doubts, asked for a screenshot of his steamwallet funds, you can't buy anything let alone fail to buy something from the market place without a balance, of course the second I did this, he went offline...within seconds, and has not been back since, its been hours.

I gave him every chance, even gave him links to where to buy keys or my item, and he didn't bother, because he never had the intention or ability to legitimately pay.

Code:
    Never tell your password to anyone.
    Saturday, April 19, 2014
    5:24 PM - MA☝Omgwtfbbqstfu™ Stuck Status: hi what sup
    5:24 PM - [Moysernary]YamatoMaster: hi I wanted to buy your gold specialized killstreak gold minigun but for some reason I cant
    5:24 PM - [Moysernary]YamatoMaster: I think that there might be a glitch or something
    5:25 PM - MA☝Omgwtfbbqstfu™ Stuck Status: ah you mean on the market or offer?
    5:24 PM - [Moysernary]YamatoMaster: yeah
    5:25 PM - MA☝Omgwtfbbqstfu™ Stuck Status: sometimes you have to use browser, i forgot if its in my backpack right now
    5:26 PM - MA☝Omgwtfbbqstfu™ Stuck Status: so you are buying it with steam funds?
    5:26 PM - MA☝Omgwtfbbqstfu™ Stuck Status: using the browser should work, many times the client just doesn't work
    5:27 PM - MA☝Omgwtfbbqstfu™ Stuck Status: http://steamcommunity.com/market/listings/440/Strange%20Specialized%20Killstreak%20Gold%20Botkiller%20Minigun%20Mk.II
    5:26 PM - [Moysernary]YamatoMaster: so can you give it to me through trade and then I will pay you later
    5:27 PM - [Moysernary]YamatoMaster: it says that you are the only one
    5:27 PM - MA☝Omgwtfbbqstfu™ Stuck Status: if you can't buy it straight from the market, buy keys fromt he mann co store.  7 keys would do it
    5:27 PM - MA☝Omgwtfbbqstfu™ Stuck Status: yes
    5:28 PM - MA☝Omgwtfbbqstfu™ Stuck Status: or keys from the market
    5:28 PM - MA☝Omgwtfbbqstfu™ Stuck Status: http://steamcommunity.com/market/listings/440/Mann%20Co.%20Supply%20Crate%20Key
    5:28 PM - MA☝Omgwtfbbqstfu™ Stuck Status: try buying that
    5:28 PM - [Moysernary]YamatoMaster: wait I will buy some from my friends
    5:28 PM - MA☝Omgwtfbbqstfu™ Stuck Status: 7x2.49= 17.43
    5:29 PM - MA☝Omgwtfbbqstfu™ Stuck Status: which is close enough
    5:29 PM - MA☝Omgwtfbbqstfu™ Stuck Status: ok
    5:28 PM - [Moysernary]YamatoMaster: can you give it to me right now
    5:29 PM - MA☝Omgwtfbbqstfu™ Stuck Status: just get the keys
    5:29 PM - [Moysernary]YamatoMaster: then when I get the keys I will pay you
    5:29 PM - MA☝Omgwtfbbqstfu™ Stuck Status: i will give you the item when you get the keys
    5:33 PM - MA☝Omgwtfbbqstfu™ Stuck Status: btw how long will this take?
    5:34 PM - MA☝Omgwtfbbqstfu™ Stuck Status: So you really want it now
    5:34 PM - MA☝Omgwtfbbqstfu™ Stuck Status: how do i know you will pay
    5:34 PM - [Moysernary]YamatoMaster: maybe later
    5:34 PM - MA☝Omgwtfbbqstfu™ Stuck Status: ok
    5:34 PM - MA☝Omgwtfbbqstfu™ Stuck Status: i will wait
    5:40 PM - [Moysernary]YamatoMaster is now playing Team Fortress 2. Click here to join.
    5:42 PM - MA☝Omgwtfbbqstfu™ Stuck Status: i will be afk for the next hour or 2
    5:45 PM - [Moysernary]YamatoMaster is now playing Team Fortress 2. Click here to join.
    5:45 PM - MA☝Omgwtfbbqstfu™ Stuck Status: can you provide me with a screenshot showing you have 18 dollars at least in your steamwallet?
    5:46 PM - MA☝Omgwtfbbqstfu™ Stuck Status: If you can't, i'm sorry but this is going to be a problem for you
    5:46 PM - MA☝Omgwtfbbqstfu™ Stuck Status: i don't take kindly to attempts at trade scams
    5:47 PM - [Moysernary]YamatoMaster is now Offline.
    5:47 PM - [Moysernary]YamatoMaster is currently offline, they will receive your message the next time they log in.
    5:47 PM - MA☝Omgwtfbbqstfu™ Stuck Status: and you will be reported
    5:48 PM - MA☝Omgwtfbbqstfu™ Stuck Status: you've made a horrible mistake

I wonder how many people he's done this to, he seems to just shop for victims off the marketplace.​

Attached Files:

2. Omgwtfbbqstfu™

Omgwtfbbqstfu™ Unconfirmed Reports

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:579180
    1 game account
    few hours.

I have a feeling he's never logging into that account ever again.
  3. Blinkdemon5 (Miguel P.)

Blinkdemon5 (Miguel P.) New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:53805052
    Thank You for the report and a SRM/SRA will be here soon to determine the fate of the Report.
    Cheers.