1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198131086687 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by panoptic, Jul 27, 2015.

1. panoptic

panoptic New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:22202240
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Rep Fraud] Fake reputation vouches
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198131086687

Victim profile: 76561198004670209

What happened? Description:
    User added me to purchase a knife around $120ish. User offered "steam wallet codes" in amounts of $100 and $20 for a offer of $120. My trade clearly indicated i would not go first in any cash transactions but he insisted i go first because of his 'REP'.

User first refused to send 100, for the knife and then send the final 20. After some more negotiating the user still refused to even send $20, then the knife, then $100.

After some research, i found he is guilty of various fake rep vouches for scammers in trade for some himself.

Attached are 3 screenshots of the rep boost, in the screenshot of his profile, the comment i highlighted is the same from the guy (probably also a scammer) asking for fake rep on the previous link.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. panoptic

panoptic New User

Steam:
    directly from the chat at the bottom

3. panoptic

panoptic New User

Steam:

Attached Files:

4. awp.exe

awp.exe New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:85410479
    Clearly says here that if you are not trying to sell your knife then its fine. i wasnt forcing you. but you are forcing yourself that im scamming you.
  5. panoptic

panoptic New User

Steam:
    THATs ur defense??? wtf does that even mean? u werent forcing me? no s✿✿✿, sorry to burst ur bubble but, jedi mind tricks that force u to do something are actually just in the movies. scammers like u 'force' ppl into these things by luling them into a false sense of security. in this case with your fake rep which you admitted to that you deserved lol. and THAT is what this report is for, fake rep so you have no defense bro.
  6. panoptic

panoptic New User

Steam:
    my guess is ur having trouble getting people to go first with a steamrep report pending like i said m8 8)
  7. Roudydogg1

Roudydogg1 SteamRep Admin Friend Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:58227918
    Hello,

I apologize for the delay in responding to this report. Unfortunately, we will be unable to proceed with the report due to the following:
    • The entire chat conversation appears to be either incomplete or missing, of which would contain the ENTIRE trade agreement and is vital for a report to be processed. The agreement should always be discussed within the Steam Chat.
    • If you don't want to go first in a trade, then don't make the trade. But it's not fraud.
    As such, this report will be marked Declined. Please read this guide: https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-submission-fundamentals.169802/ and https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/screenshot-guide-requirements.157969/ prior to submitting a report.

Regards.