1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198131155615 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by arslan, Sep 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. arslan

arslan New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:9058150
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198131155615

Victim profile: 76561197978382029

What happened? Description:
    Hello, i added Keys-Dota2.ru [SELLER] to buy only 1 f... Key. He send me His PayPal Link, i sent the Money and than he dont write me back and dont answer my Questions. Look at Screenshot.​

Provide Evidence:
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Hello mate, I'm not a moderator but you will most likely need to put a :

• Screenshot of your inventory history-Just to prove you din't receive anything:
    If your lost , here it is : http://steamcommunity.com/my/inventoryhistory/

• Screenshot showing the details of the payment in question- like this.
    Link: http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/submission-fundamentals.60254/

Hope this helps, GL.
  3. arslan

arslan New User

Steam:
    Hey mate, i pay Real Money, he got the Keys not me, he must make Screenshot from PayPal History than u can see that i sent the money..
  4. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Again I'm not a moderator since you're the reporter , you have to provide the proof . He can also provide counter evidence. This is just an opinion: dont wait for him to reply put what you got and wait for a moderator to reply. Hope this helps, GL.
  5. arslan

arslan New User

Steam:
  6. EAGLE EYE

EAGLE EYE New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:36407949
    Too bad I just blocked and reported this guy too. Read more info below.
    This guy is impostor of the real one. He added me too. He wanted me to sell DC hook and as you can see on shop-dota2.ru in their rules they say "We do not add you on steam". I assume that this guy added you on steam. Also look at his Skrill email from the one that shop-dota2.ru is using. I had the real keys-dota2.ru on skype and I asked this "Imposter" who added me to write me on skype and he replied "My skype is not working right now" While the real guy was online and I was actually talking to him. Please take a look at the screen shots from the Skype conversation with the owner of keys-dota2.ru
    Picture 1 - Informing him for the impostor - http://i.imgur.com/7BvitK3.png
    Picture 2 - Continue the conversation - http://i.imgur.com/q75TABF.png
    The owner of keys-dota2.ru doesn't use steam. He only uses Skype as deals and sending you stuff through his Trade bot which I will put a link below.
    All of these steam accounts that you see on the snapshot are impostors and FAKE ONES ! Do not trust anyone. - http://i.imgur.com/n98qjOK.png
    If you want safe deal go keys-dota2.ru on the right side you have skype which says "keys-dota2.ru" click on that one and add the guy on skype. He is really friendly and he will explain you everything.
    Impostor Skrill mail is [email protected] (Fake one)
    Real One Skrill mail is Skrill: euro - [email protected] , usd - [email protected] (These are the real ones)
    That's why you should added the guy on Skype first. He sells keys only there on skype using his Trading Bot which has the following steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198151094094
    And you may get your money back from Skrill. Contact them and tell them that you have been scammed. Most likely you will get your money back.
  7. arslan

arslan New User

Steam:
    No no no, because i add the guy in csgolounge steam and he dont add me,i add him with csgolounge
  8. EAGLE EYE

EAGLE EYE New User

Steam:
    Ah, well then you mostly got scammed. I hope you will get your money back. And contact the support on Skrill. You will most likely get your money back. Sorry about your loss though.
  9. MZorno

MZorno New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:61432738
    You have to write to the PayPal Support and explain your Situation!
  10. EAGLE EYE

EAGLE EYE New User

Steam:
    Just chargeback the money. Say that your little brother sent money by mistake and they will give you back the money. He tried to scam me for Skrill from that same email.
  11. KD2R

KD2R New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:94399766
    U was scamed by keys-dota2.ru impresionator. Our site Keys-Dota2.ru not use that acc more than 1 month
    Look pls when acc waht u reported was online last time...

If u open this acc at steam u can see last time online 41 day ago (its 7 august)
    U posted this msg 6 september.

Be careful.

CAN moderator delete this Report ?
  12. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    @arslan , I need a full screen picture of your Paypal all activity screen for the past month. I need to see the address bar in that picture.
    I need a picture of your trade history for the day of said scam. In a full screen browser, unedited.
  13. Stormy 2

Stormy 2 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:57163157
    he scammed me for 27$ (he blocked and deleted me after I sent the money), I can't trust anyone anymore. :(
  14. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    Archiving due to response time of the victim.
    If you want to open a new report when you have all of your evidence you can.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.