1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Evidence Provided Report: 76561198132198503 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by Kiyo ✪, Jul 31, 2014.

1. Kiyo ✪

Kiyo ✪ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46281429
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198132198503 ()

Victim profile: 76561198052828587

What happened? Description:
    I was looking around at csgolounge to finally sell my knife to someone, I wrote down that I only trade with someone with high rep and a clean SteamRep history but I was wrong that guy had a rep of 14 and didn't had one single report on SteamRep even his friendlist was full with people who traded well in the past.
    So I went first because I trusted him because of the high rep and no reports.
    I was wrong instead he just scammed me he have send me a bill on paypal and not the money so it was kinda a double scam he tried to do.
    I didn't pay the bill so he just got my knife.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Kiyo ✪

Kiyo ✪ New User

Steam:
    Forgot to upload his csgolounge profile
    Screenshot 2014-08-01 01.55.39.png
  3. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Steam:
    Hello, can you give a screenshot of ALL your paypal history?
    Make sure it shows at least one month of history.
  4. Kiyo ✪

Kiyo ✪ New User

Steam:
    There you go :)
    Screenshot 2014-08-01 19.22.44.png
  5. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    Steam:
    Hello, @Kiyo ✪.

Thank you for your report! It has been marked for review and an SR admin will handle it ASAP.
  6. SonicSnake (out of keys)

SonicSnake (out of keys) New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:85966387
    i don't know what to say. I recently sold an old pc with a hard drive still installed and unwiped and i think whoever i sold it to has been using my steam account via this old machine. i haven't been using this account for a while now, pretty much since i sold the other pc as my new pc one was logged into another account (http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198138546470) i signed back into this one today to return to trading (this is my trading account that i use because its where i first started selling items and where i have the most rep) i then went onto csgo lounge to begin trading when someone made me aware of the report i had on my steamrep. i have since changed the credentials of the account and am trying my best to contact the buyer of my pc but i can't seem to get hold of them. i sold the pc in person and as its not considered a new log in i was unable to prevent them from using my account as i even set my login to remember my password. i know that all of this seems incredibly unlikely but i don't know what else to do other than to try to explain my situation. i'll try my best to help you out in anyway that i can and i am sorry for everything that happened. i hold full responsibility in this for leaving my account so easily accessible but i hope that i can be forgiven. please write back to me and let me know if there is anything i can do.
  7. SonicSnake (out of keys)

SonicSnake (out of keys) New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:85966387
    looking through my trade history i found this. kiyo trading with the account then the account trading to another. following the link to the other account i found this profile (http://steamcommunity.com/id/dontfindmefag/) then later on this account sends back a whole bunch of keys for nothing in return. this leads me to believe that the other account is the users main account and he is shifting the knife between the 2 to avoid getting caught. also by searching through the users inventory and looking up the items on csgolounge managed to find him (http://csgolounge.com/profile?id=76561198054797755) take note that he has -22 rep. if i still had the keys in my account then i would happily send them to you however unfortunately following this trade he appears to have traded them all out most likely for cash as i have seemed to acquired a few more +reps for selling keys (what i did prior to selling the pc) i also noticed that you posted pictures of paypal transactions and i can assure you that these are not my account. i only ever used skrill to deal with money transactions and never paypal. theres not much else i can tell you really as thats all the evidence i have. try contacting the other user i have linked and try to find out where exactly the knife has gone. i am again sorry for everything that as happened and i will do whatever it takes to help you find your items.

Attached Files:

8. Miksyy

Miksyy New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:47266013
    Sorry but that isnt me. Thats just fake account mate. Somedude tried middleman scam my friend with that account And i have got my -rep from -rep bombs. So dont try make me to be that who is scammer.
  9. Miksyy

Miksyy New User

Steam:
    I can show my trade history anytime. Just add me
  10. Miksyy

Miksyy New User

Steam:
    I think this sonic dude is just trying to hide his scam.