1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198132270591 - ([None] No items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Chungles, Nov 16, 2014.

1. Chungles

Chungles New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:86163025
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [None] No items

Accused profile: 76561198132270591

Victim profile: 76561198132591778

What happened? Description:
    Typical invoice scammer, chatted with him a bit about a paypal purchase and he sent me an invoice over paypal.​

Provide Evidence:
    All the screenshots are shown in the pictures, including chat log. I would appreciate if this user was marked as soon as possible as he was not reported up until this point. All of the chat, paypal history, and the invoice are shown below.​

Attached Files:

2. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    We need full, unedited screenshots showing All activity in your PayPal history (you will have to click the link that says All activity). From your payment history page, select All Activity and make sure the dates include the date right before you were scammed, as well as today's date. Take a full, uncropped screenshot of this history.

We also need an uncropped, unedited screenshot of the PayPal invoice you recieved, with the URL bar visible.
  3. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    Since no further information has been provided for quite some time, I'm going to go ahead and archive this report. If you are the reporter, feel free to re-submit your report with the requested evidence, and we will look at it. Be sure to re-upload all evidence previously provided, and provide a link to this thread.