1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Evidence Provided Report: 76561198133129648 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by Jpam, Jun 8, 2014.

1. Jpam

Jpam New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:37276494
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Misrepresenting virtual items
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198133129648 ()

Victim profile: 76561198034818717

What happened? Description:
    So early this Morning i decided to play some TF2 since it's weekend. I went to some servers, etc. Then this guy "Pootispense here" claimed to offer unusuals on a High-Five taunt. OBVIOUSLY, i wouldn't fall that stupid trick. But... I wanted to grief that liar.
    When i traded him he was already reported to VAC (you know, that Steam Community pop-up?). But he wasn't trade banned at all. How he could be such a scammer. Then, everything went through, we started to chat, and he actually thought i would trust him. Yeah. Then he added an Ellis' Cap and checked ready. I did check ready too, and then i waited 3 seconds and closed the trade.
    This kind of guy probably scammed someone on the past. Note: I didn't get scammed and stuff, but i could warn you new traders (no offense).​

Provide Evidence:
    These are the screenshots i took within trading, his offer on the in-game chat, and obviously, my inventory history and his as well. Note: He's level 0 and recently have been playing TF2. Also, his profile is private and he was an obvious scammer. If you need me to translate anything from portuguese (language on the screenshots below), you can ask me. Anything else or any more evidence, well, tell me.​

Attached Files:

2. Jpam

Jpam New User

Steam:
    And another thing, sorry for "replying for myself", but i just noticed i uploaded dupe screenshots xD
    My apologies.
  3. soopcan

soopcan New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:52978116
    Holy crap dude! I filed a report on him today also!
  4. soopcan

soopcan New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:52978116
    His profile went non private for now, like he thinks we're off his trail :p
  5. Jpam

Jpam New User

Steam:
    Let's hope so :eek:
  6. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Hello, @Jpam.

Thank you for your report! It has been marked for review and an SR admin will handle it ASAP.
  7. ! Pandora Hearts

! Pandora Hearts New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:49935375
    I would like to add that he added me, attempting to pay for an item, and admitted to buying this steam account for "having gmod", which is clearly against Steam ToS.

Thought I'd add it to his history of "recent mischief."

Attached Files: