1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Evidence Provided Report: 76561198134198743 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by MontyMeme, Jun 23, 2015.

1. Salmon

Salmon Caution on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:21003377
    Please show a screenshot that has an overlap with the first screenshot.
  2. Dr.Killer96

Dr.Killer96 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:86966507
    @Montyme lol what does it has to do with what is happening? i have many alt i said for personal uses.If you think i have much in my inventory i do have always more. -_-
  3. Dr.Killer96

Dr.Killer96 New User

Steam:
    @Salmon what do you mean? i gave everything wtf you want more???? im getting pissed off, i did what you asked you are starting to make me mad
  4. Salmon

Steam:
    You have not done what I asked. You gave one screenshot showing from just after the time of issue til now, and one screenshot of before the issue til an unclear time. Please give a screenshot(s) which clearly show your trade history between June 21st and now.
  5. Dr.Killer96

Dr.Killer96 New User

Steam:
    @Salmon there are many trades its pretty obvious i can't make an unique screen . Secondly i provided trades that you asked me before the 21 june, Also in the 2nd screen you see a little part of the trade with MIchael about some emoticons. Its enough for me. LEt the admins handle this im done
  6. MontyMeme

MontyMeme New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:80689521
    http://gyazo.com/cd909c82d886de869a0cfd612a600813 this screenshot i changed my language to his (italian) to prove that the exact same trade is on both of our history`s.
  7. Dr.Killer96

Dr.Killer96 New User

Steam:
    either you photoshop or you are manipulating photos I traded with my alt not with you.I provided already my inv history of past 6 days. I dont see you in my history, could you explain me that???
    Also as i said i had many trades with VINTAGE COBRA ADMIN OF STEAMREP. Ask directly him when me and him traded i gave the stuff he has bought without issues. Stop accusing me im getting bored
  8. MontyMeme

MontyMeme New User

Steam:
    No I can`t explain but the odds of you having traded and receiving the exact skins as I was scammed of from someone with the same name as you same steam id as you and same url as you are slim to none.
  9. Salmon

Steam:
    At this point, please just sit back and let an admin deal with it. If they need more evidence from either of you, they will ask for it.
  10. Salmon

Steam:
    @Tio José das Vacas @Sjru both the victim and the accused have presented their sides of the story, with quite a lot of screenshots.
  11. Dr.Killer96

Dr.Killer96 New User

Steam:
    That could be faked, as i said i provided my history. If an old name of yours were one of those who i traded with i would understand.Majorly im a repped guy and trading since months, this is the first time i've ever recive a report.All my reps are legit, feel free to ask everyone present in my cash rep thread:). Thanks for this joke even if its not 1st april ill still make a smile and go ahead.
  12. Salmon

Steam:
    Your past rep is not the question here. A hundred successful trades does not exonerate you from being a scammer. There have been admins banned in the past for thinking they could get away with one little scam. The question here is whether this scam took place.

Either side could have edited their screenshots. It's up to an admin now to look into this.
  13. Dr.Killer96

Dr.Killer96 New User

Steam:
    YEP 800 DOLLAR INVENTORY AND IM SCAMMING 50 USD. USE YOUR BRAIN PLEASE NOW YOU ARE DISRESPECTING ME.
    I DIDNT EDIT A SINGLE s✿✿✿ IM ONLY ABLE TO USE PAINT AND CENSURE MY STEAMNAME LOL.
    While the victim has 0 inventory 0 rep no paypal history. I dont feel like he is trustable honestly.
    state your facts before talking please. feel free to contact every single i traded and tell me if someone got scammed by me, thank you for your time now i have real life friends waiting for me, no more time to waste on this f✿✿✿✿✿✿ joke.
    FAQ:
    Q:You mad?
    A:Yes im f✿✿✿✿✿✿ mad i have enough of this
  14. Dr.Killer96

Dr.Killer96 New User

Steam:
    ALSO FEEL FREE TO CHECK ON EVERY COMMUNITY OF TF2-CSGO TRADING( YES I WAS TF2 TRADER AS WELL)
    0 BANS ON RECORD,LET ME GUESS WHY????
  15. Salmon

Steam:
    Again, what has happened prior to this incident does not matter. The question is what happened in this incident.

Statements don't really mean much, screenshots do. Unless you have more screenshot based evidence to add, you should just wait for an admin.
  16. Michael 2

Michael 2 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:30122066
    #StrussersUnited
  17. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Locking this until I have time to look into it.
  18. Tio José das Vacas

SteamRep Admin:
    Hello @MontyMeme , in order to proceed with your report please add a:
    -ScreenShot of your paypal history- showing all the activity(go back 1 month, from the date of the scam)-in full screen, displaying the url bar and without cropping anything;
    -Screenshot of your inventory history:

1º-Open the Steam Browser by double clicking the steam icon in the tray in lower right corner of your screen.
    2º-On top left, open menu "Steam" and select "Settings".
    3º-On the new Settings dialog box, select "Interface" and enable the tick in front of "Display Steam URL address bar when available".
    4º-Click "OK" to close the Steam Settings dialog, applying the setting.

Making the screenshot:
    -In the Steam Browser, go to your Inventory, by clicking your Nickname in the top middle and selecting "Inventory"
    -On top right, click the "More" button that is shown above the game labels for the various inventories you have, and select "View Inventory History".
    -Seek the trade that relates to this on the number of pages you have (look below for the requirements).
    -Go to the start menu and type in the seek box "snipping", you will find in Vista and later the "Snipping Tool", click it to start it. It directly wants to make a screenshot. Select the full window excluding the very top of the steam browser window where your LOGIN name is shown. But INCLUDE the Nickname, the steam URL bar fully, both sides and full bottom of the steam browser.
    -Click the "Diskette" icon, or click "File" and then "Save As...", and save it to your desktop.
    -Come back here and make a reply.
    -Drag the image into the reply on the forum from the desktop.
    Requirements of the screenshot(s):
    -Exclude the Login name and steam wallet amount that is on the very top right.
    -MUST show the Steam URL in top left.
    -MUST show the NICKNAME in top middle.
    -MUST show the Steam window fully from left side to the right side of the window.
    -MUST show the related trade from the day before to up to at least 2 days after the trade or current date if that is earlier.
    -MUST show to the bottom of the steam browser window.
    -You are NOT to edit the screenshot, and NOT to blank out anything.
    Example: http://files.steamrep.com/1/2014-10/2014-10-12_20-16-58.png

@Dr.Killer96 , if you want to provide counter evidence, provide:
    -Screenshot of your inventory history- from 21 to 25 of january:

1º-Open the Steam Browser by double clicking the steam icon in the tray in lower right corner of your screen.
    2º-On top left, open menu "Steam" and select "Settings".
    3º-On the new Settings dialog box, select "Interface" and enable the tick in front of "Display Steam URL address bar when available".
    4º-Click "OK" to close the Steam Settings dialog, applying the setting.

Making the screenshot:
    -In the Steam Browser, go to your Inventory, by clicking your Nickname in the top middle and selecting "Inventory"
    -On top right, click the "More" button that is shown above the game labels for the various inventories you have, and select "View Inventory History".
    -Seek the trade that relates to this on the number of pages you have (look below for the requirements).
    -Go to the start menu and type in the seek box "snipping", you will find in Vista and later the "Snipping Tool", click it to start it. It directly wants to make a screenshot. Select the full window excluding the very top of the steam browser window where your LOGIN name is shown. But INCLUDE the Nickname, the steam URL bar fully, both sides and full bottom of the steam browser.
    -Click the "Diskette" icon, or click "File" and then "Save As...", and save it to your desktop.
    -Come back here and make a reply.
    -Drag the image into the reply on the forum from the desktop.
    Requirements of the screenshot(s):
    -Exclude the Login name and steam wallet amount that is on the very top right.
    -MUST show the Steam URL in top left.
    -MUST show the NICKNAME in top middle.
    -MUST show the Steam window fully from left side to the right side of the window.
    -MUST show the related trade from the day before to up to at least 2 days after the trade or current date if that is earlier.
    -MUST show to the bottom of the steam browser window.
    -You are NOT to edit the screenshot, and NOT to blank out anything.
    Example: http://files.steamrep.com/1/2014-10/2014-10-12_20-16-58.png

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  19. MontyMeme

MontyMeme New User

Steam:
    attached are all paypal activity ive ever had, and all trade history ive had

Attached Files:

20. Tio José das Vacas

SteamRep Admin:
    Hello @MontyMeme, this report has provided the expected evidence. It will be prioritized for later review. It may result in possible bans against the accused.