1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Evidence Provided Report: 76561198134451131 - ([DOTA2] Dota2 Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by Screamour, Jul 9, 2014.

1. Screamour

Screamour New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:82832752
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [DOTA2] Dota2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198134451131 ()

Victim profile: 76561198125931232

What happened? Description:
    i think this is a new scam trade way ,since this is the first time i found this kinda of scam ,the scam is done through steam offer ,so first , i was in the channel looking for trade then the scammer added me and asked me that he wanted to trade my jade scrool for 3 keys ,i was confused and little bit suspected him because he offered that cheap item for his 3 keys . then we tried to do a direct trade for 2 times but it was failed ,he said that his internet was error so the direct trade was failed. so he asked me to do a steam offer ,but when i checked the offer ,he switched the offer ,3 keys for his jade scrool. fortunately i checked it and declined the offer directly . thanks for reading i hope he can get banned for attempting scam

i think the pic was enough to proof this scam ,in the chat it can be seen that he offered me steam offer after failing on direct trade​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    Ready for review.