1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198134611044 - ([DOTA2] Dota2 Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by [Never-Be-Blue], Aug 31, 2015.

1. [Never-Be-Blue]

[Never-Be-Blue] New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:57497468
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [DOTA2] Dota2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198134611044

Victim profile: 76561198075260665

What happened? Description:
    I was trying to find a trade for my giftable bundle (Naga Siren: Iceborn Trinity Bundle) at Dota2Lounge.com (you can find the post link at evidence section), and this person (scammer) offered to trade my giftable bundle with his tradable bundle (Magnus: Magnoceri bundle). But, he asked me to go first - means I should the one who send the giftable bundle first, after that, he will send a steam offer of his bundle.

Of course, not that simple i put trust on him. I viewed his steam profile, even he was just level 1 steam, but he got couple +rep comment from people with high level steam profile. And one of the +rep comment says that he is trusted person even with gift items.
    And, he got around 10+ reputation at dota2lounge.com.

Okay, i sent friend invitation to him, and he accepted it, and asked me to send the giftable bundle first. After, i sent it to him, 1 minute later, he just went offline, unfriended me, and delete the offer message at my dota2lounge trade post. Then, i came here.

Every evidence (chat screenshot, trade post) i put on evidence section. I just could not get the gift history, because i sent the giftable bundle item through in-game Dota2.

I dont want my bundle back (and i know i cant get it back anymore), i just want to help making a better community and atleast show a truth to people that giving a fake +rep to people who intend to do scams is bad, really bad.​

Provide Evidence:
    1. THIS IS MY DOTA2LOUNGE TRADE POST
    > (http://dota2lounge.com/trade?t=152043062/)

2. AND THIS IS THE SCREENSHOT OF HIS OFFER
    > (you can still see his offer at the post, through the previous link)

View attachment 316391
    Note: I said "nevermind" after i searched through his steam profile, and his +reputation. And he is clear at steamrep profile.
    (After i sent the giftable bundle, he deleted his message at my trade post)

3. THIS IS THE SCREENSHOT OF HIS FAKE +REP
    > (His steam profile link : http://steamcommunity.com/id/bleyn/)
    View attachment 316388

> (This is his dota2lounge profile : http://dota2lounge.com/profile?id=76561198134611044) View attachment 316405

4. THIS IS THE CONVERSATION (PM) BEFORE I DID GIFT WRAP MY BUNDLE TO HIM
    > After said i already sent the giftable bundle, he rushed offline, and unfriended me.

View attachment 316390

5. THIS IS MY GIFTABLE BUNDLE AT HIS INVENTORY
    > (Thats the gift wrap item which contains Naga Siren: Iceborn Trinity Mythical Bundle, Gift from: [Never-Be-Blue] as my ID, and Dedication: "Send me steam offer for magnus magnoceri set, please")

View attachment 316408

> And, in other hand, he still have his Magnus Magnoceri Set nicely placed in his inventory (The magnoceri set is 2nd row from right)

View attachment 316409

Attached Files: