1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198135452561 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by w1z, Nov 12, 2014.

1. w1z

w1z New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:26725135
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Accomplice] Alternate account of hijacker or scammer
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198135452561

Victim profile: 76561198088056974

What happened? Description:
    This guy scammed me & my friend.

He initially added me to buy my knife via Paypal, then he asked if i had a friend that could hold the knife.

Then he added my friend to a chatroom, there was the scammer & his friend with the same pictures & same name notice, that he had my pic & name. My friend didnt checked & thought it was me.. We lost 2 knives around 150 € each.​

Provide Evidence:
    The 1st pic is my convers with the Scammer.

The 2nd is the chatbox of my friend & the trade

The 3rd is the accomplice of the scammer

4th is my trade history with the knife i traded to my buddy

5th is my friend's trade history

6th is my friend's chatbox with the scammer.

As conclusion, i really hope this guy will burn in hell along with michael jackson & barry white.

Much love.​

Attached Files:

2. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Hello @w1z , in order to proceed with your report please add :
    .The SteamRep block of everyone involved- Your friend, the impersonator, etc...
    -A screenshot of your inventory history:

1º-Open the Steam Browser by double clicking the steam icon in the tray in lower right corner of your screen.
    2º-On top left, open menu "Steam" and select "Settings".
    3º-On the new Settings dialog box, select "Interface" and enable the tick in front of "Display Steam URL address bar when available".
    4º-Click "OK" to close the Steam Settings dialog, applying the setting.

Making the screenshot:
    -In the Steam Browser, go to your Inventory, by clicking your Nickname in the top middle and selecting "Inventory"
    -On top right, click the "More" button that is shown above the game labels for the various inventories you have, and select "View Inventory History".
    -Seek the trade that relates to this on the number of pages you have (look below for the requirements).
    -Go to the start menu and type in the seek box "snipping", you will find in Vista and later the "Snipping Tool", click it to start it. It directly wants to make a screenshot. Select the full window excluding the very top of the steam browser window where your LOGIN name is shown. But INCLUDE the Nickname, the steam URL bar fully, both sides and full bottom of the steam browser.
    -Click the "Diskette" icon, or click "File" and then "Save As...", and save it to your desktop.
    -Come back here and make a reply.
    -Drag the image into the reply on the forum from the desktop.
    Requirements of the screenshot(s):
    -Exclude the Login name and steam wallet amount that is on the very top right.
    -MUST show the Steam URL in top left.
    -MUST show the NICKNAME in top middle.
    -MUST show the Steam window fully from left side to the right side of the window.
    -MUST show the related trade from the day before to up to at least 2 days after the trade or current date if that is earlier.
    -MUST show to the bottom of the steam browser window.
    -You are NOT to edit the screenshot, and NOT to blank out anything.
    Example: http://files.steamrep.com/1/2014-10/2014-10-12_20-16-58.png

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    @Candychoco , @BaccaManツ , @Peekaboo☠ , @tradin FrescoFri⌡oles Make a report.
  3. Tio José das Vacas

SteamRep Admin:
    @w1z, I'm still waiting.
  4. Tio José das Vacas

SteamRep Admin:
    Since no further information has been provided for over 7 days, I'm going to Archive this report. Feel free to re-submit your report with the requested evidence. Be sure to re-upload all evidence previously provided, and provide a link to this thread.