1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198135452561 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Peekaboo☠, Feb 28, 2015.

1. Peekaboo☠

Peekaboo☠ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:42057693
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198135452561

Victim profile: 76561198044381114

What happened? Description:
    This case is quite complicated because he took a lot of time and he made a fake profile so that I trade him the items​

Provide Evidence:
    Ok so the accused wanted to buy my knifes. I accepted using a friend of mine as a middleman and he kept going on the conversation but my friend had to go so he told me he will send me my items back. Then the accused told him to trade me back my items and sent him a trade link which was supposed to be mine ( clearly it was not ). My friend informed me so me and my friend went on and blocked him

I saw he was reported twice so was extremely careful and thank god it paid off

If you want a picture of my Skrill tell me​

Attached Files:

2. tradin FrescoFri⌡oles

tradin FrescoFri⌡oles New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:46792227
  3. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Hello @Peekaboo☠ , in order to proceed with your report please add :
    .The SteamRep block of everyone involved- Your friend, the impersonator, etc...
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  4. Tio José das Vacas

SteamRep Admin:
  5. Tio José das Vacas

SteamRep Admin:
    Since no further information has been provided for over 7 days, I'm going to Archive this report. Feel free to re-submit your report with the requested evidence. Be sure to re-upload all evidence previously provided, and provide a link to this thread.