1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Evidence Provided Report: 76561198135452561 - ([DOTA2] Dota2 Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by Kotboris, Apr 3, 2015.

1. Kotboris

Kotboris New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:50666167
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [DOTA2] Dota2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198135452561

Victim profile: 76561198061598062

What happened? Description:
    Very old scam, he wanted to impersonate me and steal my items when I'll give them to my friend, see all needed info on screenshot. He've already got 3 reports on steamrep.​

Provide Evidence:
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Don't mind me saying this but I don't know if they will consider this as scam report since he didnt try the thing that you said..btw I know you are right about what he was gonna do :)
    anyways I'm not admin/mod in this site so wait for mod to review this :)
    Thanks , Hope to see this moron banned :)
  3. Supa

Supa New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:59160205
    this guy tried the same with me. The simple idea of requesting someone to "hold items so they can be safe" is proof enough of this guys malicious intents. I wont botter creating another report, since he already got 4, but i have the screenshot showing his approach on me. This guy deserves a ban as soon as possible.
  4. →_→

→_→ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:54994990
    Holy s✿✿✿, he didn't even change his words lol.

Here's our chatting history:

Summy: okay i just wanna make sure coz sometimes after exchange the pbr gems disappear because of duped. You have a real life friend that you can pass it to him first so i could check if its safe? I wanna go with your b/o i think
    →_→: duped pbr are all unusual ones, but if u r concerned, yes I have real life friends
    Summy: They can help us here? Im willing to give me lina arcana if they help.
    Summy: are they online
    →_→: they'r not online right now, but I'll let u know if they do
    Summy: you can call them? and i'll do b/o after i know its safe. And you willing to wait ill get those okay?

Attached Files:

• 4.PNG
      4.PNG
      File size:
      136.7 KB
      Views:
  5. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Hello @Kotboris, this report has provided the expected evidence. It will be prioritized for later review. It may result in possible bans against the accused.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**