1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198135457744 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Not Satans Attorney, Oct 25, 2014.

1. Not Satans Attorney

Not Satans Attorney New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:39379352
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Rep Fraud] Impersonation with intent to defraud
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198135457744

Victim profile: 76561198039024433

What happened? Description:
    We were making a transaction with this person, from CSGO Lounge. I was selling my Karambit Slaughter, minimal wear, for paypal exchange and he wanted to buy it. So we added a middle man which was a friend of mine . He then claimed to be filming , to make sure that the transaction was legitimate. We talked and he told me not to talk to my middleman to make sure no-one was planning scam. I agreed. Later a trade popped up with a trade from my friend came up and when i clicked on the image to make sure it was his profile (my friends). I checked inventory and it was all the same . My friends name was The Walrus (I knew him in real life). I then clicked accept and the item got traded. Suddenly the buyer stopped talking and no money was ever transacted. The item wasn't traded to my friend it was traded to a completely different person who was called The Walrus. His profile was completely different i don't understand how he could frame multiple links and a whole profile.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Vintage Cobra

Vintage Cobra Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:12913087
    Added to account's list of offenses.
    Thank you for your report!