1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198135524903 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by #IWantitNow, Oct 10, 2014.

1. #IWantitNow

#IWantitNow New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:89191369
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198135524903

Victim profile: 76561198138648467

What happened? Description:
    We were friend already on steam. I wanted to buy his keys via paypal. I told him that im going to sent him via bill, he is going to sent me a bill and im going to pay him via that. I gave my email to him and he sent me the money bill. after that i paid him already worth 105 USD to his paypal mail that isnt verified. at first he was chatting and chatting with me when i didnt sent the money first, but when i sent the money he does not reply that much anymore, he gives me screens for about 7-10 mins. because he was editing the screen first or what. On his paypal. he sent me a bill, but gave me a screenshot http://i.imgur.com/n1xv3SG.png there is no bill here already. I'm just so sad he is doing this. he promised me he will give the keys afterwards. now he does not reply to any of my messages.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. #IWantitNow

#IWantitNow New User

Steam:
  3. #IWantitNow

#IWantitNow New User

Steam:
  4. #IWantitNow

#IWantitNow New User

Steam:
    I just want to tell here. that i will definitely charge back the money. but not this moment. tomorrow i will. thank you. because he may say right away that i will chargeback things like that so he wont give the keys to me. so its bullshit. thank you. i hope this will be reviewed already.
  5. Snipzey

Snipzey New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:87629587
    This guy has a talk with me saying that #IwantItNow scammed someone though the same way he tried to scam me. http://steamcommunity.com/id/Iamee
    He randomly added me and said iwantnow wanted to buy keys from him.
  6. Snipzey

Snipzey New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:87629587
    not all of the chat was there when i reopened it.

Attached Files:

7. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    @#IWantitNow Please provide us with your full, unedited screenshots showing All activity in your PayPal history (you will have to click the link that says All activity). From your payment history page, select All Activity and make sure the dates include the date one month before the transaction, as well as today's date. Take a full, uncropped screenshot of this history. We also need full unedited screenshots of any relevant transactions (e.g. payment requests).

In addition, we need uncropped, unedited screenshots of your inventory history, taken from within the Steam client with the URL bar visible. To access your inventory history, hover over your name in the Steam window, and click Inventory. Click More -> View Inventory History. I need the full inventory history from the date before the transaction in question until the day after.

All evidence needs to be uploaded directly to the forums; we cannot consider evidence that is uploaded to a 3rd party site such as Imgur.

@Snipzey Same as above, unedited paypal history and inventory history. Upload to forums.
  8. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    @#IWantitNow,

Unfortunately, without the requested information, this report will be archived. Please open a new report with the requested information or evidence if you can provide it later.

Thanks.