1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Evidence Provided Report: 76561198135569062 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by EUPHORA FEDORA [PK4LYFE], Nov 26, 2014.

1. EUPHORA FEDORA [PK4LYFE]

EUPHORA FEDORA [PK4LYFE] New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:17364921
    What does me calling you a pig have anything to do with you scamming me? It's irrelevant to the fact and I called you it after you stole my items anyways. Just because I called you a name it doesn't make it ok for you to steal something of someone else. Trust me, if I promised you items or money for your knife and never gave either to you, you'd be angry too.

It is actually really sad that your willing to do this to someone who is trying to get gifts for family and friends with that money you promised me. It's a pretty heartless thing to do actually. I've given you multiple chances now to return the skins that are rightfully mine and you still won't. I even said you could keep the cz.

FYI, this website can host your images. So if you're able to post here, you're able to upload here.
  2. Viltsq

Viltsq New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:87651667
    looks like you havent even read what ive said here :)
  3. @Viltsq , please stop writing useless messages. The only thing you have to upload here is the proof that you gave 200$ to victim. Also, please go back to your PC and stop saying "im not in my pc".
  4. EUPHORA FEDORA [PK4LYFE]

Steam:
    Thank you. I will admit that I was wrong in calling him names once I found his Skype so I apologize, but it is very frustrating to have something like this happen. I've worked hard for what I own. I'll be thinking twice before I ever trade for $, and only consider it with trusted traders. Hopefully we can get staff in here soon.

As stated before, I'd be more than willing to abandon this report if I could just get my m4a4 Stattrak Bullet Rain back at least. Not that that's likely, but some people do have a change of heart.

Update on Paypal on Thursday, November 27th, 12:21PM (EST Time US). Still no transfer from what I believe to be his PayPal ([email protected])

Attached Files:

5. Viltsq

Viltsq New User

Steam:
  6. Viltsq

Viltsq New User

Steam:
    Also i dont find the point following me on instagram then denying that you cant even find my instagram or know how to get it?
  7. EUPHORA FEDORA [PK4LYFE]

Steam:
    You brought up Instagram. I'm not even following it. Check for yourself in the followers tab. This is still all irrelevant to the fact that I still don't have my skins back. What does you sending $200 to a "Jonie Griffing" have to do with me? I don't want money at this point, I just want my M4A4 Bullet Rain ST back.

Also, you're supposed to take an entire screenshot of your activity (@ https://www.paypal.com/myaccount/activity).
  8. ruffi

ruffi New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:43227211
    This guy has obviously scammed you, he is from Finland and not Panama or whatever he tells on his profile. He shows every sign of a scammer and the only thing you can do is just wait someone to review this case and hopefully this guy will get what's coming for him sooner or later. Shame on kids like him.
  9. Slayer^

Slayer^ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:83275753
    Reading all this and what not. This "vilts" kid proved himself wrong like 3 times LOL. Dude, just be fair and replace whats his, otherwise you are going to get trade banned on all your accounts which wont be nice. You need to grow up and stop stealing from people. (Also take the screen shot in Internet Explorer so you cant edit the html in chrome like you just did.

~ Slayer^
  10. Viltsq

Viltsq New User

Steam:
    Sure imma upload a pic tomorrow when i get an "announcement" to my Phone that youre following me( i assume youre David Jones aka davidpkjones or something like it on instagram)
  11. EUPHORA FEDORA [PK4LYFE]

Steam:
    I am not following you! Can I find it? Yes it's extremely easy. Just like you could easily find me, I however don't care. I just want my skins back. Then this can all blow over.
  12. EUPHORA FEDORA [PK4LYFE]

Steam:
    It's all irrelevant to the fact that you have something that is rightfully mine and you scammed me out of it.
  13. Slayer^

Slayer^ New User

Steam:
    @Viltsq We all know you are lying, and here is my proof. You said you sent "200$" to this Email: [email protected] (With and "L" instead of a "1"). But if you use this http://verify-email.org/ You can easily check that [email protected] (with an "L") Doesn't exist. But if you try [email protected] (With a "1") It results with a verified result. So when you tried sending 200$ on Paypal to fake email, paypal will say "Sorry this payment cannot be permitted due to false account". (Which means email doesn't exist). Nice job m8. Just proved yourself wrong again.

~ Slayer
  14. EUPHORA FEDORA [PK4LYFE]

Steam:
  15. EUPHORA FEDORA [PK4LYFE]

Steam:
    It is very sad. I specifically mentioned that I needed this money to put on xmas for family/loved ones. Unfortunate that anyone would be willing to take advantage of someone like that.
  16. ruffi

ruffi New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:43227211
    I had a little chat with him. He admitted the scam but he wants to be banned instead of returning the items. This Ville lives in Finland and has some trouble back at home so I tried to give him some sympathy but he wouldn't listen. He'll get banned sooner or later.
  17. Viltsq

Viltsq New User

Steam:
  18. Viltsq

Viltsq New User

Steam:
    Btw i didnt admit the scam rofl, and my name isnt ville. and i dont have any trouble, and more like your "sympathy" is calling me a scammer 90% of the time etc these things lol
  19. Viltsq

Viltsq New User

Steam:
    Since any of you arent listening i have to say bye :DD
  20. Slayer^

Slayer^ New User

Steam:
    Only thing i see in that picture is sdfjhsdflhakdsfhklfahakldsfhklfahlakds and red. so im just assuming you proved yourself wrong again. Just be a nice little sprout and return it.