1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198135692722 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by Fak!e, Aug 21, 2014.

1. Fak!e

Fak!e New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:32200263
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Accomplice] Alternate account of hijacker or scammer
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198135692722

Victim profile: 76561198024666255

What happened? Description:
    I put my knife up so people could see it on csgolounge and could make me offers when this guy posts a link that says screensh0t and asking if that is enough or not next thing I check my items are gone and traded to the guy in question I have no clue how he did it or what but he has other accounts that all trade to that one account. all of his other accounts are named DK (\u00b0\u00b0,) there are almost 2 pages of them so they are impossible to report. I have proof of owning the items in the first place and the trade he somehow managed to send to himself and steal all of my items.

The screenshot was a real screenshot it was just so pixelized I couldnt see what and I don't want to go take a look again because it will probably take the rest of my inv which is one camo now.

Mention I did not send the trade myself he somehow made it send it to himself.​

Provide Evidence:
    View attachment 125890 View attachment 125891 View attachment 125892

All I did was click the link to see a screenshot​

Attached Files: