1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561198136066983 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by gamery2, Jun 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gamery2

gamery2 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:61370098
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Rep Fraud] Impersonation with intent to defraud
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198136066983

Victim profile: 76561198083005924

What happened? Description:
    Hey approached me by adding me to his friends list and tried to steal my knife. His account was very similar to the one of a gigantic well-know trader called 'Party Pete' (as well). When I brought up the fact that I had already dealt with several scammers he unfriended me and moved on to my brother who was sitting in the room next to me (I have him in my steam friends list). He got added by the same guy the exact moment he was done with me, when my brother brought up the word scammer, he was also unfriended by this 'Party Pete'.

He randomly added me to his friends list, he might have come from a friend of mine or throughout a community group.​

Provide Evidence:
    View attachment 435138
    Conversation between me and him, he unfriended me after the 'ok m8'.

I believe he has already been reported by other steamrep users.​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    not enough evidence to suggest the user wouldn't have followed thru with their end of the deal for THIS trade regardless of being tagged or other reports.
    Marking invalid.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.