1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198136954484 - ([DOTA2] Dota2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by JFK 京, Sep 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JFK 京

JFK 京 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:50298055
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [DOTA2] Dota2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198136954484

Victim profile: 76561198028720785

What happened? Description:
    Steam user PoN bragging to his friend on how he made steam user Skills247 trade his alpine pants for 2 arcanas.​

Provide Evidence:
    His profile is currently private so I cannot provide with anymore screenshots, the big confusion in this whole situation is that I've been observing his behavior for some days now, he scammed this guy out of the pants and then traded two alpine parts for a Drodo. In his steam profile, in the description showcase he has mentioned that all of his collection like GBBR, ti2 couriers etc is in his "secondary profile": http://steamcommunity.com/id/sadsad123sa/ . That's a profile that is level 1 and it has not been online for 5+ months now. This guy represents himself as a Vietnamese but yet his "secondary profile" has a Russian sounding nickname which also comes weird to me. In his description showcase he also has mentioned that he has a Valve employee in his friend list, and he also supposedly bragged that that particular Valve employee is gonna help him regain access to this "secondary storage account". This all comes very weird to me, I've come across with all of this when a friend of mine asked for help about what to do when this guy PoN asked him for help to sell his items just out of the middle of nowhere(they've found each other on some Vietnamese Dota2 group or something). I really hope that I'm doing a valid report, it's my first, and I really hope that the ignorance of some of the users will stop getting punished. Thanks for the time.​

Attached Files:

PoN likes this.
  2. PoN

PoN New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:88344378
    Hello, is me pon. About skillz guys, i would talking with him about the trade ursa pant. I say him looking my inventory and offer. He said 2 arcana + trove. I bielieve we put item on the steam trade windows and ready + make trade. They are no scam or cheating! We are all good but not that good!
    Steam Trading Policy
    Steam will not return any items or gifts that have been traded unfairly. There are no exceptions to this policy. All trades are final.
  3. PoN

PoN New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:88344378
    Hello, this is me pon. About skillz guy, i would talk with him about the trade of ursa pant. I told him to look at my inventory and he would offered me to trade to him my 2 arcana + trove for his ursa pant. And we decided to progress the trade. Then, he checked back the price of the ursa pant and he found that was unfair. So, he wanted me to trade back to him but I disagreed with it. After that, he was angry and reported me. I believed we put the item on the steam trade window and we all pressed "ready" + "make trade". There are no any scams or cheats about this trade.
    Steam Trading Policy
    Steam will not return any items or gifts that have been traded unfairly. There are no exceptions to this policy. All trades are final.

Secondly, how many steam accounts I have is not your business and about the trade of ( Ursa Pant and Ursa Hand for the Drodo ) also is not your business, too. I don't know why you need to care about my trading task.

Thirdly, why i have become friend with two steam employees, which is not your business as well. If you want to know about that. OK, i working for steam translation and music designer system. Is it ok for you my reporter ?
    You have no proof to say that I'm a scammer or have the bad behavior.

Thanks for your kind of understading.
  4. JFK 京

JFK 京 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:50298055
    I still find the behavior fraudulant, its not the old fashion scam, still stealing items and bragging about how stupid others are. Its none of my business, true that, but to be honest the whole trading scene is diseased from persons like you. I don't know if I am even right for posting this. Every single person I've come across wants to win a little bit, but u? I didn't even had the heart to add that Skills247 guy and tell him what actually happened, that he could probably get like 25 arcanas for that item. Never mind, it's all up to the admins, and to u specifically, i wish u the best of luck in the world, u'll need it when karma decides to bite.
  5. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    This is not a scam and there is not enough evidence to back up a claim of a scam.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.